Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lydia Thai massage - Belfast  (Read 2274 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5188198) (21 positive, 6 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
33 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6451622) (22 positive, 6 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline tfird

External Link/Members Only

Comms were good; arranged with a couple of hours notice - initially via phone, then via text gave postcode then more specific address later per-usual.

When I arrived she asked what I wanted ("you want sek", in a typical Thai accent). Agreed £60 for massage and blowjob.

Her appearance was alright, the photos flattering but not overwhelmingly so. Her age on adultwork is listed as 29, I would have guessed maybe 36? I'm not great with ages at the best of times, let alone for Asian women. More on her age follows.

The massage was okay, no oil/cream used (which is actually my preference, to be fair), but largely uninspiring. She was extremely friendly and talkative, on the border of endearing and annoying. At one point she asked how old I thought she was, I said 27 to be polite, but she tried to convince me she was 47 (she even recited her birth year, which after about 5 minutes of mental arithmetic from myself, added up). I said I didn't believe her (I genuinely didn't). Then she went on to tell me how she only shops at certain shops and likes to look young when she goes out, then proceeded to stop the massage to show me a series of her photos/selfies. She even joked that after she told me how old she was, my dick would go soft. Strange. We then also covered topics such as whether it's a good idea to go work in Londonderry and whether you could catch the train there, where she used to work in Leeds/Aberdeen (this ties her to reviews of her under the same name in these areas, which I actually scoped out beforehand). All very strange, but mixed in with compliments about how young and handsome I am. She massaged my ego better than my muscles, I'd say.

I asked if she did OWO - she says she normally doesn't, but made an exception because I'm "young, handsome and clean" (two of those things are true, to be fair :lol:). That part of the encounter was rather brief, she then finished me by hand - too aggressively for my liking, was worried at one stage she was going to literally pull me off.

She was quite friendly, and made me laugh a few times. A good sense of humour, and I somewhat enjoyed my time on account of that, but that's not really what I was there for, so I'm leaving this as 'Neutral'.

Offline ibis543

great review

it stated on her adult work website that includes ANAL' A levels
do you know if she does it 

Offline Shamba

Great review
Dunno about the extra syllable in Derry but  :unknown:

Offline Patcheye2761

Great review
Dunno about the extra syllable in Derry but  :unknown:

Really? You’re dragging that shit on to this site?  :thumbsdown:

And if you are going to be political - maybe be smarter about it? There are an additional two syllables there, not one ...

Offline Redpunter

Really? You’re dragging that shit on to this site?  :thumbsdown:

And if you are going to be political - maybe be smarter about it? There are an additional two syllables there, not one ...

Well said we don't need or want Politics here  :unknown:

Offline tfird

it stated on her adult work website that includes ANAL' A levels
do you know if she does it

I didn't ask, sorry!

Offline Greg05

Whereabouts is she based and how long was it for?

Offline tfird

Whereabouts is she based and how long was it for?

Dublin Road area, and 30 minutes.

Offline Kman1978

Offline bongobongo101

Was recently with another Thai WG who advertised as 30~ but then told me she was actually 50. I know Asians age better but hard to believe it in the flesh sometimes.

Offline Patcheye2761

Was recently with another Thai WG who advertised as 30~ but then told me she was actually 50. I know Asians age better but hard to believe it in the flesh sometimes.

Any chance of a name and a review Bongo?