Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sluterika - Welwyn Herts  (Read 838 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4739484) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline tallpull

External Link/Members Only

This meeting took place last week. I called Sluterika for a last minute booking as I was in the area and was in the mood for a P&D, she uses a third party booking service which was efficient and an appointment was arranged swiftly. The venue is a modern apartment in a nice area with plenty of free parking nearby.

The girl was possibly the one in the pictures, I suspect the photos on her profile have been photoshopped to enhance her appearance, It was dark in the apartment so I'm not 100% sure it was her, either way she's no stunner I would say a 6/10, her body was ok, a size 10-12 saggy stomach so guess she's had a kid. She said she's Columbian but speaks little English, I paid her £60 for a 30min booking, her profile states this includes OWO and DFK.

The service she provided was ok, however she does not do OWO and only kisses on the lips, due to her lack of English it was impossible to try and negotiate on this so I decided to go with the flow. Her OW was actually quite good, she was enthusiastic and sucked my cock deep throat, she also gave my balls a good suck,  this lasted for about 5mins and got me nice and hard. On with the condom and I pounded her in mish with her legs on my shoulders, she is very compliant and I had the feeling I could do whatever I wanted, flipped her over for doggie, she seemed to enjoy this and was pushing back onto my cock and making some realistic noises, I adjusted the position to have her kneeling on the edge of the bed with me standing and fucked her hard from behind and she really seemed to get into this, I finished in the bag and we both collapsed on the bed.

I have decided to give her a positive review, I'm sure some will say it should be a neutral due to the lack of English and no OWO or DFK, however she was pleasant and enthusiastic throughout our time together and I did enjoy myself. Would I return? Yes I think I would, she's not the best but for £60 she's ok, also I think she would possibly be persuaded to do OWO as she was submissive throughout our session.

Offline trawlerman

Hmm. Her likes list includes OWO, CIM and FK so wonder why she did not offer them to you.

Offline finn5555

Hmm. Her likes list includes OWO, CIM and FK so wonder why she did not offer them to you.

As her pimp controls her profile  :hi:

Offline tallpull

Yeah, she definitely didn't write the profile as she has very limited English.