Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith-Noir London Tour  (Read 2254 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]
58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

WKong

External Link/Members Only

£170 One hour Docklands Royal Albert

Booked about a month ago when Lilith announced her tour. Her photos were amazing and I wanted to fuck a girl with rusty hair.

Arrived at the venue and texted her . Parking available opposite her apartment . Lilith came down after a couple of minute and looked even better than the photos absolutely stunning! Young and slim and her hair colour was truly rusty in colour. The only slight issue was that the reception area was quite small so people do noticed when you are with such a beautiful lady next to you.

The room was nice and modern and after as all the paperwork I had a quick shower and sat next to Lilith who was very encouraging. Small talk and lots of dfk. Started to get to know each other and then I gave her a massage which she seems to appreciate. RO, bj, 69 and then cowgirl. It was truly amazing experience. Her body is so fit and her eyes were so sexy. Her pussy had lovely lips.

Had a good conservation with her in bed and it was time to go after another quick shower. Went down stairs this time without much attention.

Because she provided such a good service I wanted to book again unfortunately her tour had to be cancelled due to the service appointment manager not happy!

Oh well, looks like I have to go to Birmingham when I come back to the UK in December. She is beautiful and experienced SP and yes not cheap but at least you know what you are getting!

Offline king tarzan

I've been trying this hottie!!
FULLY BOOKED.... :dash: :dash:
but told me standby if any cancellations!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

WKong

*Sorry I meant to say Service Apartment Manager not "appointment"

WKong

I've been trying this hottie!!
FULLY BOOKED.... :dash: :dash:
but told me standby if any cancellations!!

Yes she said she is busy but typically people cancel last minute and there were last minute cancellations which I know doesn't help if you are working. Anyway, it's all history now! Can't believe her tour had to be cut short. She wasn't causing any trouble. So unfair!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 05:15:47 pm by WKong »

Offline king tarzan

Yes she said she is busy but typically people cancel last minute and there were last minute cancellations which I know doesn't help if you are working. Anyway, it's all history now! Can't believe her tour had to be cut short. She wasn't causing any trouble. So unfair!

Had cancellation other evening..
But obviously couldn't get there as I am the opposite side of London...

Online WARSZAWA16

On the face of it it sounds to me like she was either naive and/or didn't do her homework on the hotel in order to find out if it was, shall we say, user friendly.

Offline Rajsen

I’m gutted I missed out. I had a booking for Tuesday morning but got a text message on Monday afternoon that she had to cancel because of accommodation issues.
Not sure if I can be bothered to go to Birmingham to see her. Hopefully she’ll tour in London again.
Cheers OP for the review, you lucky bugger!

Offline unus669

On the face of it it sounds to me like she was either naive and/or didn't do her homework on the hotel in order to find out if it was, shall we say, user friendly.

Yep, from what she has said, over on the former sister site, a bit green :D

Offline king tarzan