Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SGK Near Burnley  (Read 1679 times)

41 review(s) for SGK!!! (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline freeze44

Link to profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms- Had tried for a while to get some time spent with SKG and after a few attempts, all was arranged and good comms and directions etc on the day. Don't think she works full time so will need to keep trying if after seeing her.

Location- Quite a secluded spot and as not know the area, took a couple of wrong turns but with SKG's help all worked out fine and easy to park and wave hello to the dog walkers etc as made my way up to her place  :lol:

Looks- Asked for SKG in the full schoolgirl outfit and when she opened the door, she was dressed as had hoped! Would say she has the look of a hot girl next door type with a good body. Not a stunner but more of a sexy look with a glint in her eye. Her body is good and would say between an 8 and 10 and just on the right side for me with a plump ass and good tits etc. It's her attitude that makes her well reviewed and hot IMO. From the get go had a laugh and felt relaxed and had a quick shower so could get stuck in and get all dirty!

Services- So lots of everything in the hour for £120! Kissing, oral both ways, spanking her ass, sex (covered) in various, more oral, dirty talk and a great load deposited in her mouth that dribbled down! Not a great deal out of bounds here and had a cracking time with a really fun wg who seem's to enjoy her work!

Summary- Top time with SGK and she made me feel comfortable and had a real laugh as well and went back to the car with a bit of a wobble and needed to refuel with food and drink after at the Tesco down the road as was knackered!  :lol:

Would return and would recommended for a fun and down and dirty time with a cracking wg! Might take some time to sot a meet and if your type and the services sound fun then reckon be worth a go.  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

Nice to see she's still delivering.

I've podged her many times but not for a good while now, maybe time to re acquaint myself me thinks

Cheers freeze  :hi:

Offline freeze44

Nice to see she's still delivering.

I've podged her many times but not for a good while now, maybe time to re acquaint myself me thinks

Cheers freeze  :hi:

Pleasure CB...was the likes of your reviews that got me sniffing!  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

Pleasure CB...was the likes of your reviews that got me sniffing!  :thumbsup:
You must have a good nose pal, my reviews 4 years old now I think  :D

I can still remember podging her like it were yesterday, which in itself says a lot
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 12:25:21 pm by cueball »

Offline standardpostage

Saw her once, before I was member here. She used a kitchen timer for timing the punt. I think she did anyway, it was long time ago.
I did enjoy myself.

Offline george r

Saw her once, before I was member here. She used a kitchen timer for timing the punt. I think she did anyway, it was long time ago.
I did enjoy myself.

yes big wind up timer for me also, shot 2 loads before timer went  :D  I was a bit younger then  :wacko:

Offline alexworksit

Been trying to meet her for ages, no reply for me unfortunately

Offline frankc

Not seen SGK for a few years .. The last time I went, she wouldnt let me leave.... :D.....I had an hour with her in the morning and shagged Nikkixxx in the afternoon.... the good old days when I could shag all day..... :cool:

Thanks for the review Pal... :thumbsup:

Offline Scotpunter

I met her a few years back too and she was right out the top drawer. Tried to meet since a couple of times but never managed to get booked in early enough as she is so popular.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac