Author Topic: TantricMassages - Bermondsey - 1hr incall  (Read 2473 times)


14 review(s) for TantricMassages (8 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline frosty_w

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed on AW but thought I would offer my feedback as I'm new to this forum and this hobby

Booking and comms. Called and texted on the morning of the meet as a last minute thing. Everything done by text then a phonecall to confirm. 160 for 1hr.

Location. Very nice private apartment about a 15 walk from Surrey Quays station.

Appearance. Grace is probably a few years older than the 39 stated on her profile but still a very attractive blonde. She must have been stunning when she was younger. She's cardio gym fit so athletic but not crossfit shaped if that makes sense. Very sexy in lingerie and a dressing gown.

Services. The pretense of a massage quickly evaporated when I saw the lingerie when she removed the dressing gown. Lot's of kissing, OWO and protected sex. Fingering was not allowed (not on her likes anyway).

Overall. After my previous attempt to meet a blonde (Negative Chersey review) I'm glad I booked Grace. Not sure if incall or outcall guarantees better success, research suggested outcall (more part time, less jaded, maybe?) but Grace made me feel she enjoyed my company so I left very happy and wanting to see her again.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 11:24:07 pm by frosty_w »