Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Avoid her--Andree99--Waste of money - Peterborough  (Read 834 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4841641) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dfk81

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very much disappointed to see her today. There is no free parking outside, since its in city centre you expect to pay £1.50 for 30 minutes maximum. If you need more time the  prepare to park at some distance.

She opened the door for me, its a flat and then took me to her room which was nice and tidy. Though she claim 20 but she is nealry 28 plus. After paper work she asked me to take off my dress and lay on the bed. She is annoyed when I tried to touch her. She said she don't like kissing or touching any part of her body because she then have to shower! I was very upset . Then tried for sex but then she doesn't want my body to touch her body!
I just asked her to give me BJ which was the worst I ever had. When I asked, are you busy then she said, No its dead quiet today :D :D :D. I am not surprised!
I must say she is very new in this field and all she is looking for money with null service.

Offline jaylad

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
she asked me to take off my dress

I’d be annoyed if you turned up in a frock as well.. :D

Offline Space Invader

"Im calling bullshit" +1
She looks faf to me and if she was more local I would be tempted, despite her being a Rom !
I think dfk81 should stick to wearing his/her dress and stop trying to knock her competition, she even forgot she was supposed to be a bloke halfway through her post !

Offline Newtothisstuff

This 'review' just doesn't sit right.
New member. Only two posts and both warning people to avoid certain girls from Peterborough.
Then there's the writing style. It reads like Sergei is trying to have a go at the competition.

Offline HailWood

Regardless this is the wrong area.

Offline Cash drawers

So, you are willing to pay for a Girls time that is never going to be cheap, then moan about £1.50 to park!!
I am with the bullshit brigade!!
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline muddy funxter

Offline Hackneylad1

The Sergeis are at war - review is written in "Romanian" English with assistance from Google translate!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 09:21:30 am by Hackneylad1 »

Offline Perrier

Thanks for the recommendation - I’m in Peterborough soon so will look her up

Top tip on parking - i’ll Remember to pack the extra £1.50  :rolleyes:

Offline Cash drawers

Maybe the SP will be fully booked every day if she refund the parking fee like Morrisons etc!!! :yahoo:
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Online iq129

"Im calling bullshit" +1
She looks faf to me and if she was more local I would be tempted, despite her being a Rom !
I think dfk81 should stick to wearing his/her dress and stop trying to knock her competition, she even forgot she was supposed to be a bloke halfway through her post !

I can’t stop laughing 😆 😆 😆

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

After paper work she asked me to take off my dress and lay on the bed. She is annoyed when I tried to touch her!

I bet she is mate! shes probally NOT lesbian!

Get yer facts and gender right next time Sergi!

1/10       for that effort, must study more!