Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya, Birmingham  (Read 1874 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline PepeMAGA

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

120 for the hour.

Comms
good, by phone then text for location.

fairly discreet, give yourself some time to find parking. nice modern flat

Girl: very attractive in my opinion. definitely the girl in the photos. fantastic body, with fake boobs, very soft skin, pretty face. friendly. found something about me hilarious....not my dick I might add.

meet: had a shower at my request, was a hot day. laid on the bed, I was going to have a massage first but happily went straight into the action. french kissing, followed by great OWO, then into cowgirl.
then went into doggy- she asked if I wanted regular or anal (she didn't use those words, but you get the idea  :D)
opted for anal, which was fantastic. holding her boobs, kissing her from behind with my dick in her ass...cant ask for more really  :unknown:
then switched back to cowgirl, but anal cowgirl.
she finished me off with CIM.
after that she gave me a great firm thai massage.
including the showers, overran by about 15 mins.
would definitely go back.

Offline The Wagged Wascal

Anya and Katie are the best Thai girls in Brum by far.

Offline simon07

Have they stopped coming to Nottingham etc. ?

Offline pbrown355

I never see Katie's number displayed any more. Would welcome a PM from anyone who has it stored.

Offline RogerBoner

Offline MN1972

Thanks for the review! - are the face shots realistic? she looks hot!

And would she be ok with non full service? i am thinking a titwank etc...not really into full service

Cheers

Offline RogerBoner

Thanks for the review! - are the face shots realistic? she looks hot!

And would she be ok with non full service? i am thinking a titwank etc...not really into full service

Cheers
Of course she can give you a message, titwank and CIM. Easier for her than FS and she is good at all services.

Offline Alpha101

I've seen her friend Katie, although the experience was positive her photos are heavily airbrushed. Does Anya actually look like her photos or are they touched up too.

Offline RogerBoner

Offline PepeMAGA

I would say she does look like the photos, less airbrushed than some Thai profiles. you wont be disappointed anyway.
and yeah, at the beginning she asks what you want to do so just tell her then :hi: