Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA_. in Hoxton  (Read 1189 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Parking]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Parking

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I had Mia on my HL for a long time but she was on the pricey end. This was the right time to tick her off the list :cool:

COMMUNICATION
All sorted by text, half the address was sent almost immediately so I could plan my route. Responses were timely and quite promising. She also sends a thank you for visiting message after the booking.

Refurbished apartment on Kingsland Road. The first set of doors you press her flat number so she could let you in. The second set of doors right in front - is where you punch the code provided. I stupidly put in the code in the first door which came up with 'error' every time :dash:

Mia lives and works out of the same apartment, very tidy and clean inside. With an en suite shower room and air con unit.

MIA
Mia is Brazilian, 24 years old, 5ft6, size 8, 34C enhanced, brown silky hair, smooth skin. Very very beautiful indeed. English is somewhat good enough but mumbles a bit and sometimes I don't catch what she says the first time :unknown:

SERVICE
I was welcomed with a double kiss on the cheek and followed Mia into her spacious bedroom, she was wearing a black lingerie set and heels. It was a hot day and it was nice that there is an air con in the room.

Once in the room Mia initiated FK, slow and passionate but not quite DFK. She started to grind her arse on my dick, placed my hands on her tits, and turned her head around to kiss. I had to stop her to hand her the fee, £180 for 1 hour and also ask to use the shower.

On my return I told her I only cum once in 1 hour and we could take this slowly. Then she asked 'have you done this before?' Err yes... :( Anyway she gave me a standing OWO, it was super shallow and weak, no suction and focused mostly on the tip :timeout: More FK and soon we moved to the bed.

Quickly she reached for the condom, applied some lube on both participants and guided me in her in doggy anal. It was tight, didn't take long for me to penetrate fully. Then moved to missionary, still anal. She was making the right sounds, squeezing her own tits and looking at me in a seductive and alluring way :wacko:

Anal wasn't doing much for me so I asked for more OWO. She told me she doesn't do 'sim' - I later realised she tried to say 'CIM'. Again the BJ was disappointing and brief :dash: :dash: :dash:

I wanted to fuck her pussy so new condom on and had her in CG, RCG, doggy, then missionary. Technique was great all around, no complaints when staying in one position for a long time :thumbsup: Highlight was missionary, she was very tight. She rubbed her clit whilst I thrusted, moving back and forth FK, legs on my shoulders. Her moans were too encouraging, soon I came in the bag, at the same time I felt her pussy muscles contract. She told me she came at the same time. Win! :music: :drinks: :dance:

Mia helped me clean up and we still had 10 mins left. No massage offered but she was happy to chat for a bit instead of kicking me out straight away. I wasn't rushed at all. I took a second shower and off I go, spent a little over an hour.

OVERALL
Very beautiful young bird, body and skin is silky smooth. Immaculate hygiene, reliable SP. Anal isn't my thing but yeah she can take it up the arse... FK was good, OWO was brief and weak though. I had a feeling she was scared that I will cum in her mouth :unknown:

Return? No, not at that price range. I would prefer Ameera over Mia any day.