Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucyj95, Media City  (Read 1370 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Eggybread

AW Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Date of Meet - 26th February 2019
1hr - £130

Tried to book Lucy the week before our meet, exchanged texts and agreed a time. Unfortunately, the day before, something came up and I realised I wasn’t going to be able to make it, so sent her a text immediately to apologise and explain. Message was never read and I soon found myself blocked from her number. Fortunately, because I hadn’t sent her any messages on AW, I was still unblocked on there. I was determined to see her (probably should have been enough to forget about her, but probably part of me didn’t like being blocked and wanted to prove her wrong), so I sent her a message on AW explaining that there had been a mistake, and saying that I’d like to see her the next weekend. She apologised and I soon found myself booked in to see her again.
This meet went ahead without any problems, comms were done on WhatsApp exclusively. Was given the address and arrived 5 mins before the meet so fired off a text to say I was ready when she was. Got a bit of a stern text back to say don’t enter the building until she specifically tells me to, and to close the door quietly when I do enter - wasn’t going to let this bother me though, I just wanted to get my cock inside her.
Got a text with flat number etc, so went in and couldn’t work the lifts! There a nightmare if you’ve never been before haha.
Door swings open to reveal a blonde Geordie, with a nice tan, stood totally naked. She’s attractive, no doubt. You’d definitely shag her if she came onto you in the street, but probably wouldn’t pick her as the one person in a club to pull. I’d say facially a 7/10. Size 10 I’d say, but she is quite small so it makes for a well built girl - not fat at all, but definitely not rake them either (but that wasn’t a bad thing). I would suggest mid 20s as being correct. She has a great pair of tits, and a good arse - not as flat as some of the photos may suggest.
Paperwork sorted out and I hop into the shower. On my return I join Lucy lay on the bed completely starkers, and we have a good chat. Tbh, I prefer to get straight into some kissing or something because I never really know when to push to start, and probably end up chatting nonsense for too long. Start gently stroking the inside of her leg, which is greeted by a smile and her leaning in to start some kissing. Kissing was quite good - FK but definitely not DKF. She seemed to enjoy the kissing and would often initiate it during fucking, but didn’t want to stick her tongue deep down your throat. She was also quick to tell you if she doesn’t enjoy something, which I like! She didn’t enjoy her lips being gently bitten during kissing, which was fine.
OWO followed, which was good. Nice and slow technique which I always love. Good OWO but not the best I’ve ever experienced, but no complaints from me.
Rolled over onto her back to commence some RO. She tasted fresh and was shaven, but didn’t find her to be overly responsive to this (she wasn’t silent by any means but it didn’t seem to be her favourite thing). Fingers allowed though which is a positive, as well as gently probing away at her arse hole before my finger entered the abyss. We briefly moved into some 69 which is always nice, before it was on with the rubber.
Sex in a selection of basic positions ensued (I really should start trying some new positions) - missionary, cowgirl and doggy. The highlight of this was her on top in cowgirl with me thrusting my hips and fucking her with all my might. The gasps and smiles in between more kissing was a huge turn on. Unbelievably, despite having her in standing doggy and basically prepping her hole, I never got round to fucking her arse. Not sure if I forgot or just got lost in the meet, but it was stupid on my part and a disappointment.
Anyway, ended up pounding away in doggy and felt the sap rising, so whipped off the Jonny, and held he down whilst I shot my seed all over her back.
Overall verdict: 7/10.
Comms: not great the week before, which lead to me wrongly being blocked. But on the day there was no major concerns
Venue: very nice and clean flat in one of the tall apartment blocks above the BBC.
The girl: pretty, tanned blonde. Definitely shaggable, girl next door type. Not slim but not fat, just a slight bit on her belly but nothing off putting at all. Around 5’4, size 10. Age mid 20s.
The service: lots offered in hindsight, including fingering and anal. Could be wrong but I think she doesn’t like cum on her face. There are a few extras though which is disappointing, such as CIM and rimming (which is strange seeing as full blown anal is free?). But generally the service was delivered with gusto, but perhaps was lacking a little bit of passion.

Would I return? Realistically, probably not given the other options, but wouldn’t be averse to it if there was limited options on the day.

Offline Boates

Speaking from experience you've summed her up in a nutshell. I always thought I'd go back but my reasoning for not doing so would be the same as yours.

However, I did meet her prior to her boob and bum jobs (of which I'm not a fan) plus before she added the extras so that's more of an excuse not to revisit just yet but still on the HL for a rainy day, she's a nice enough lass and we got on well.

PS: Would love to meet the designer of those lifts..... Just to ask the question "Why?"  :unknown:

Offline Eggybread

PS: Would love to meet the designer of those lifts..... Just to ask the question "Why?"  :unknown:

Yeah I was stood around awkwardly for quite a while haha. Was worried that if someone came they might guess what I was up to, obviously not being from the apartment blocks

Offline ArchBacon

I think the lifts are a great piece of design actually, you don’t have the issue you normally get with stopping at whatever floor someone else has called them at, they just take you straight there, which in this case, is appreciated!

Offline Bustydusty

Speaking from experience you've summed her up in a nutshell. I always thought I'd go back but my reasoning for not doing so would be the same as yours.

However, I did meet her prior to her boob and bum jobs (of which I'm not a fan) plus before she added the extras so that's more of an excuse not to revisit just yet but still on the HL for a rainy day, she's a nice enough lass and we got on well.

With these extras if u wanted an all inc service from her now it’d be more than naughty amy,Sienna kink...what a fucking joke...