Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY BRIANA 69, Liverpool  (Read 1116 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Eggybread

AW Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Date of Meet - 29th January 2019
1hr - £120 I think? (Think I saw her just as it had gone up from £100)

Text to book. Comms were OK, but not super fast. Building was dead easy to find, on Leeds Street, above the Echo shop. Found her instructions on which entrance to go through confusing - took a couple of walks up and down to find the right one.
Made my way up and the door opened to reveal an Eastern European beauty. Face pics available for free on her profile. Pics are very accurate, but if anything she is slightly better in the flesh. Roughly 5’5, size 8, and stated age of 19 seems correct. I would say max 22. Incredible body, with flawless, soft skin and a great pear of tits, with the most peachy small arse. She was dressed in a nice lingerie set, with black fishnets and the black stilettos on her profile (as requested). I had requested she leave these on during the first part of the meet, but before the action started they were immediately removed. She didn’t speak perfect English so didn’t see it worthwhile to mention it.
The meeting was booked for 11.30 but she kept telling me how she was tired, as she doesn’t usually get up till much later, which was disappointing. Even so, the meeting was very passionate and she seemed to really get into it, with lots of passionate DFK and neck kissing, which she reciprocated on her own. She was pulling me really close and running her nails all over me, and really locking lips in kissing. This was the highlight of the meet, and so I kept guiding the meet back to this when it seemed to level off. OWO was good, but she didn’t want to do it for long, and she kept asking to fuck me, but I had to say not yet on a number of occasions and tell her to carry on sucking my cock. In fairness to her, she went back to it without complaint, but seemed like she wanted to stop.
She was very responsive to RO and she either came twice through it or acted very convincingly twice. Good noises and wriggling from her, and her pussy got very wet. She would keep coming up for deep kissing throughout the RO, before pushing my head back down.
She was very responsive to sex in a number of positions, with great moans from her, but nothing over the top. Grabbing that arse in doggy was unbelievable, it has to be said.
Did ask for foot worship before hand over text, and during the meet, but she didn’t seem to understand, but I was enjoying myself overall so didn’t push too much for it. No cumming anywhere other than the Jonny which was very disappointing, so ended up blowing my load inside the condom in doggy.
Overall Verdict: 7.5/10.
Comms: OK. Not very clear on which entrance.
Accommodation: decent flat. Not offered shower, but I didn’t need one. Sure it would be on offer. Bathroom was ok.
The girl: beautiful, with a very Eastern European look. Pics accurate. Early 20s, size 8, great body. Lovely arse and long legs, with flawless skin. Not great English, but can hold a conversation, but some requests may get lost in translation (or maybe this is just an excuse?).
The service: definitely took a sub role in this meet. Polite and generally will do what you suggest, but does keep stopping if she doesn’t want to do something (this time it was OWO). Seemed to get very into it though, and it was the most passionate meet I’d had to date. Limited services overall though, and no fingers allowed.

The only strange thing worth mentioning is that she kept mentioning throughout the meet about how she shouldn’t do this. It took me a while to work out through her broken English, but I worked out she was saying that the meet was making her feel strange because it was very passionate and she was enjoying it, but it was too early for her. Make of that what you will.

Would I return? Yes, probably first on my list when I next go to Liverpool, but out of courtesy would book her in the afternoon.

Offline NigelF

Date of Meet - 29th January 2019

You cut that close! The new rules state that reviews (positive or negative) can only be posted within 6 months of the meet (see rule 4: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680). As a heads up, I see that you've just uploaded a few other reviews too but unfortunately they seem to fall foul of that rule. Personally I think it's a good rule for positives but I'm not sure for neutrals and I actually think it's a bad rule for rule negatives. I've reported all 3 of the other reviews you've just posted to the mods/admin but I actually hope at least the negative remains unmoved.

AW Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
1hr - £120 I think? (Think I saw her just as it had gone up from £100)

Yes, it will have been just after her rate increase.

The meeting was booked for 11.30 but she kept telling me how she was tired, as she doesn’t usually get up till much later, which was disappointing.

but it was too early for her

but out of courtesy would book her in the afternoon.

In my experience she isn't any better in the afternoon. I saw her the day after you in the afternoon but it was an utterly shit punt: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=238127.0

but some requests may get lost in translation (or maybe this is just an excuse?).

Definitely an excuse, she's been working more than long enough to have heard pretty much every request possible multiple times and in my experience her understanding was perfectly fine, she just couldn't be bothered. Her English is excellent when it comes to refusals.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 04:28:05 am by NigelF »

Offline Eggybread

Oh sorry, I didn’t realise it was 6 months. I did just about make this one in time then haha.
You’re probably right about it being an excuse, it wouldn’t surprise me. I do have to say however it was overall a good punt, mainly because of the good kissing.