Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikipr1 ------PRESTON  (Read 1910 times)

21 review(s) for Nikkipr1 (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Vicroyal

External Link/Members Only

Meet was a few days ago

COMMS .. Email through AW then phone to arrange date and time, address given and directions , straight forward no messing.

VENUE... Upstairs flat next to mobility scooter shop near Preston centre ,easy to find with loads of parking around.

THE LADY... Door answered by niki wearing black lacy underwear and a big smile, attractive enough girl , has a a great personality, put me at ease immediately . Money sorted then down to action,rimming which seems to be a favourite of nikis as she does give it plenty, brilliant blow job, deep throat as she plays with your balls with a vibrator,various positions for fucking,
CIM at the end which was expertly snowballed.

Niki was great fun and greet at what she does ,no messing about and eager to please.
£100 for 1hr. Worth every penny.

mckennadyl12

Which mobility scooter shop? name?

Offline ISTS2005

I'll be amazed if you get a reply. Very rude.

Offline bdyno

I think that sort of detail would break the rules - I got called on it recently for mentioning a street name, saying what shop it is gives the full address.

Depending how many mobility shops there are in Preston, even the mention of one could potentially break the rule about providing location details in a review.

Offline Bustydusty

I’ve read previously that her blowjobs were outstanding- just need to convince myself it’s worth the drive  :dash:

Google map says 50 minutes - is it worth it?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 11:16:39 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline scutty brown

External Link/Members Only

you may have to change your DNS settings to view the page properly
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 11:16:04 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Georgedaviesok

I’ve read previously that her blowjobs were outstanding- just need to convince myself it’s worth the drive  :dash:

Google map says 50 minutes - is it worth it?

She's very good at everything she's does and loves sucking and Rimming. Loves a good fucking as well. Good all rounder, must get back soon.

Offline george r

I think she was known as tile shop Nicki  on the old PP board ?

Offline smit1234

Profile says 36c bust but pics make them look enormous!! Any idea if they’re low hangers??

Offline Vicroyal

Profile says 36c bust but pics make them look enormous!! Any idea if they’re low hangers??

Tits are ok, hang a bit but there no low riders!