Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalina _Hendon  (Read 4243 times)

63 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (46 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gambitman92

are you saying that it doesnt exist or that ee women will say yes to you even though they say they wont see blacks?
there is something off about his response i am not sure of

its almost comes across like he ISNT the black person these ladies that pass judgement on skin color are talking about
No, i am suggesting that he might feel that there is no such rule out there that is really in place

Cause for me that racism shit is EVERYWHERE, it doesnt bother me as much cause i am almost numb to it...even some of the jokes i get i actually think sounds funny...but the idea that "this has never happened to me ever and i find it weird that its a thing or that people even do it..."

that is one REALLY nice bubble to live in
this is why i am asking a simple question to another person i would have thought knows the deal

I honestly do not get it, how he can say stuff like "i dont get where all this is coming from, its quite shocking / surprising to me"

i am not making any claim about him or his life experiences at all...i simply what to see if i can figure out how he can have that perception

I think you misunderstood me or maybe I should have worded it differently, racism does exist and no, I have never or will ever see an ee girl that says "no black men", I dont even contact them, I just move on to the next girl/profile. Yes I do live in a bit of a bubble because Ive never (thankfully) been a victim of racism as Im a black man in my 20s and it almost doesnt exist with my generation, I grew up with people of all races and had no problems with girls of all races including east asian and ee girls.

What shocked and suprised me was seeing the "no black men" on a wgs profile. Put youself in my shoes, you're new to punting, you load up adult work and look for local girls, the first thing you see is "no black men". To me that was shocking because I never even met the girl and she doesnt want to see me because of my race? Remeber that was in March, but today, it doesnt shock me anymore, Im now used to seeing it.

is there a limit?

what if the was supremely hot but had a nazi sign on her back? or a depiction of racial violence...dont forget she looks SUPER HOT...your dream girl, but right there on her face and also tattoed all over her body are signs that she despises pretty much all that you are

you still down to give her your money cause she is desperate for it?

To this point, the way I see it is if she's fine with my race then I will see her, I dont care about the other races she hates, it's wrong but thats her problem, I'm just looking to have sex at a decent price then leave. All the "no black men" wgs have no problem getting white clients. White punters still see these girls because they're not black, it doesnt effect them. It doesnt make them racist, its just punting. So yes, Katalina can hate any race she wants, but if she's fine with black men then I will see her.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 02:00:03 am by Gambitman92 »
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Cooldick

Op must explain how was second round after raceist comments,did she kiss you after that or she was cold after that.how was her attitude.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Op must explain how was second round after raceist comments,did she kiss you after that or she was cold after that.how was her attitude.

I dont think OP 'must' explain anything personally. It would be nice if he did sure...but as he is an actual reviewer with a review under his belt he has done the site good by helping expose things so far

how has punting been treating you by the way? You like the site here? nice to come here and read a review or two to help guide you through things isnt it

Offline king tarzan

Anyway clarification is crystal clear..
This bitch has serious issues all round..
Go at your own peril  :dash: :dash: :scare: :scare:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline winkywanky

I think you misunderstood me or maybe I should have worded it differently, racism does exist and no, I have never or will ever see an ee girl that says "no black men", I dont even contact them, I just move on to the next girl/profile. Yes I do live in a bit of a bubble because Ive never (thankfully) been a victim of racism as Im a black man in my 20s and it almost doesnt exist with my generation, I grew up with people of all races and had no problems with girls of all races including east asian and ee girls.

What shocked and suprised me was seeing the "no black men" on a wgs profile. Put youself in my shoes, you're new to punting, you load up adult work and look for local girls, the first thing you see is "no black men". To me that was shocking because I never even met the girl and she doesnt want to see me because of my race? Remeber that was in March, but today, it doesnt shock me anymore, Im now used to seeing it.

To this point, the way I see it is if she's fine with my race then I will see her, I dont care about the other races she hates, it's wrong but thats her problem, I'm just looking to have sex at a decent price then leave. All the "no black men" wgs have no problem getting white clients. White punters still see these girls because they're not black, it doesnt effect them. It doesnt make them racist, its just punting. So yes, Katalina can hate any race she wants, but if she's fine with black men then I will see her.

Interesting post Gambitman, and pleasing to read.

The no-blacks (and other races) rule of some WGs has been discussed on here at some length, don't know if you've seen any of that but I think you'd find it interesting if/when you have the time.

As for Katalina and her 'racism'...like I say, I'm white, I can only have a limited understanding of the black experience. She doesn't exclude ethnic miniroties on her profile, and from what I remember she's been on the game for several years now, based in various locations (in and around London, admittedly) and follows a pattern of working here and then going home for some time, then returning to do it all over again. She's very experienced.

If she really didn't like black people (or Indians for that matter) I think she'd simply just exclude them on her profile. Telling the OP he must be Indian because he smells of curry is in her case I think, just an incredibly clumsy way of telling him he has bad breath. No different from telling someone they have garlic breath. But because of where she comes from she has little or no awareness that this could be seen as racist. Looking at it coldly and logically (which it seems is just how she is, perhaps even Asperger's) an Indian guy would indeed smell of strongly spiced food if he tended to eat the food from his own culture. Just like a French guy - simplistically - might 'stink of garlic'.

Living in the society that WE in the UK do however, of course it's just as likely for a white stockbroker from Surrey to smell of curry or garlic. But she wouldn't necessarily know that because she flits backwards and forwards between the UK and Hungary...she's ignorant of that.

Really, what she ought to do is urge her customers to turn up with fresh breath if strong foods offend her. But she has no inkling of British social norms or etiquette.

Offline Meursault

Racism is simply acting or opining in such a way that it is clear you believe another race is inferior. Her comments amount to this. She might be a bumpkin, with the fear, but she is not uneducated. Unfortunately, like so many from Eastern Europe, she is definitely racist. What a horrible thing to say to the OP. I don't think you need to be on drugs to be a racist, but she is most definitely a horrible bitch.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 01:08:50 pm by Meursault »

Offline Cellular40

What she said is racism without a doubt.
Whether she is ignorant or it’s her culture it’s still offensive and shitty.

If girls have race restrictions they should put it clearly on their profile.

Directly insulting punters in person is cuntish.
Banned reason: Shit stirring troll.

Offline winkywanky

How does her observing indiscreetly that 'Indians smell of curry' indicate that she thinks Indians are an inferior race?

Offline Cellular40

How does her observing indiscreetly that 'Indians smell of curry' indicate that she thinks Indians are an inferior race?

I don’t believe that indicates she deems Indians inferior.

However it is discrimination based on race. Which is racism.

Offline winkywanky

If girls have race restrictions they should put it clearly on their profile.

But does she have race restrictions?

Can anyone here say that she opened the door, only to turn them away because they weren't white?

Offline Cellular40

But does she have race restrictions?

Can anyone here say that she opened the door, only to turn them away because they weren't white?

I’m not saying she does.
It’s a general comment.

But saying “I don’t like these people they smell of curry” is negative towards Indians. So it’s not unwise to assume she may have negative thoughts towards Indians.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 01:18:07 pm by Cellular40 »

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

What about the previous review where she complained about the OPs hairy ears.

Maybe she is earist!!! Discrimination based on ears..

Or maybe she’s just doesn’t think and says what she she feels, who knows..

Offline winkywanky

I’m not saying she does.
It’s a general comment.

But saying “I don’t like these people they smell of curry” is negative towards Indians. So it’s not unwise to assume she may have negative thoughts towards Indians.

Is it because he has a different skin colour, or is it because he has strongly-smelling breath?

Offline Cellular40

If it is a fact if she doesn’t think, then she’s quite stupid.
As a service provider she should be keeping the negative comments to herself unless there is good reason for it, such as bad hygiene, or a wrong un.

Offline Cellular40

Is it because he has a different skin colour, or is it because he has strongly-smelling breath?

Where was his breath mentioned?

If it was his breath, the comment of “I don’t like these people they smell of curry” should’ve been “your breath stinks”.  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

That's interesting Kev.

And frankly, offensive to me. When I have my haircut I'll have to remember now to have my ears and nostrils flamed too  :D

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator

That's interesting Kev.

And frankly, offensive to me. When I have my haircut I'll have to remember now to have my ears and nostrils flamed too  :D

I certainly made sure I had my ears and nasal hairs trimmed, when I saw her, so I had a good experience many years ago.
I also hadn’t eaten curry the night before..

Offline winkywanky

Where was his breath mentioned?

If it was his breath, the comment of “I don’t like these people they smell of curry” should’ve been “your breath stinks”.  :lol:

You're being pedantic, same difference. I've literally just had an Aldi Specially Selected Irresistibly Creamy Chicken Tikka with Pilau Rice readymeal for my lunch. My breath smells of curry, and tomorrow so will my skin.

I'll have to make sure I don't book Katalina until I'm all clear!  :lol:

Offline king tarzan

You're being pedantic, same difference. I've literally just had an Aldi Specially Selected Irresistibly Creamy Chicken Tikka with Pilau Rice readymeal for my lunch. My breath smells of curry, and tomorrow so will my skin.

I love home made chicken tikka...
In Hounslow there is a restaurant that does the BEST OF THE BEST BUTTER CHICKEN 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

Offline winkywanky

I love home made chicken tikka...

I'm not that clever. Although I've done myself some really nice salads during the hot weather  :cool:

Offline winkywanky

Cellular, I'm not trying to be disingenuous here.

I dislike racism intensely. Easy for me to say, that, I'm white I hear you say. But I do.

But I do think there's a difference between thinking someone is inferior because of their race/colour, putting them down, denying them opportunities, belittling them...and simply observing differences. I do struggle with that.

Yes, I fully realise that racism can start off that way and can easly get out of hand/be purposely misused to put minorities down.

But if we can't make the distinction between observing (and indeed, celebrating) differences, and actually subjugating based on race, then we become afraid to even speak.

If we (society, not just here) can't have a nuanced discussion about this stuff then I think we have lost the plot.

Just as acknowledging differences can be misused to cover genuine racism, so can stamping on every reference to cultural/racial/community differences be misused to always portray ethnic minorities as victims, which is not always the case.

Anyway, we digress, safe to say that Katalina is a fucking fruitcake  :P

Offline LLPunting

Well it seems this girl is the Wong Kei of prossies.

Offline smiths

Anyway clarification is crystal clear..
This bitch has serious issues all round..
Go at your own peril  :dash: :dash: :scare: :scare:

I shall be booking her very soon assuming she is around and in an area that's good for me, and as per I expect to get a good service off her, if I didn't a negative review will follow.

Offline DrIvan

I shall be booking her very soon assuming she is around and in an area that's good for me, and as per I expect to get a good service off her, if I didn't a negative review will follow.
I have commented on / but not reviewed Katalina as I saw her a few times over a year ago, but my last attempt to see her and the various negatives around her strange attitude have put her on my "wont see again" list. If you are lucky you can get a decent punt out of her, but my last attempt ended in radio-silence after going to her and sitting outside for 15 mins - I left for plan B. So if you don't mind be mucked around, go see her, otherwise steer clear - IMHO.

general consensus is she's nutty as a fruitcake ....

Offline king tarzan

I'm not that clever. Although I've done myself some really nice salads during the hot weather  :cool:

A nice salad goes superbly with nihari and 3 buttered garlic naan..👍👍👍

Offline winkywanky

"Nihari is a stew from the Indian subcontinent consisting of slow-cooked meat mainly shank meat of beef or lamb and mutton, goat meat and chicken..."

...popularly followed by a large portion of peeled mango for dessert...

Offline king tarzan

"Nihari is a stew from the Indian subcontinent consisting of slow-cooked meat mainly shank meat of beef or lamb and mutton, goat meat and chicken..."

...popularly followed by a large portion of peeled mango for dessert...

Not mango desert..
Nice cold kheer 😋😋😋

Offline smiths

I have commented on / but not reviewed Katalina as I saw her a few times over a year ago, but my last attempt to see her and the various negatives around her strange attitude have put her on my "wont see again" list. If you are lucky you can get a decent punt out of her, but my last attempt ended in radio-silence after going to her and sitting outside for 15 mins - I left for plan B. So if you don't mind be mucked around, go see her, otherwise steer clear - IMHO.

general consensus is she's nutty as a fruitcake ....

But not my consensus and its what I think from experience that I care about. All punts hold a risk, if she was to fuck me about a negative review would be the result. I always have a plan B option in mind in case plan A goes tits up.

can i ask , where are you going with this?

Woman "are you indian?"
Man "yes i am"
Woman "i DO NOT LIKE THESE PEOPLE, they smell like curry"

???

she puts the brush over everyone

in this one post you have described why its very much a racism issue

if you a white person ate curry , you would just be a white person who may or may not smell of curry....there wouldnt be an assumption that you do smell of curry BECAUSE you are white, there wouldnt be ANNOYANCE or NEGATIVE thoughts towards you BECAUSE you are white. You simply being white puts you in the "i'm okay with this guy"...or it could be like "uurrghh, you smell of indian people ...i dont like those people"

i can understand that for you its hard to fathom...its a life experience thing and to be honest you are others in this thread i have to say are the better kind of people to debate this topic with..polite/patient/attentive and you play the ball not the man. So its good to get all sides of the picture

Gambitman is a rare breed for me if i am completely honest....encouraging that this is where society in london is...that you can be in your 20s and think of racism as fast becoming a thing of the past with younger generation going forward, set the world free if you can. It must be the way i walk or something  :D
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 07:52:36 pm by last_days_of_logan »

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator

if you a white person ate curry , you would just be a white person who may or may not smell of curry....there wouldnt be an assumption that you do smell of curry BECAUSE you are white, there wouldnt be ANNOYANCE or NEGATIVE thoughts towards you BECAUSE you are white. You simply being white puts you in the "i'm okay with this guy"...or it could be like "uurrghh, you smell of indian people ...i dont like those people"

i can understand that for you its hard to fathom...its a life experience thing and to be honest you are others in this thread i have to say are the better kind of people to debate this topic with..polite/patient/attentive and you play the ball not the man. So its good to get all sides of the picture

Gambitman is a rare breed for me if i am completely honest....encouraging that this is where society in london is...that you can be in your 20s and think of racism as fast becoming a thing of the past with younger generation going forward, set the world free if you can. It must be the way i walk or something  :D

If it was just Indian people I’d tend to agree with you.

The review before this one, the OP was belittled for having hairy ears..

She just seems to have no self control on what is appropriate to say

Offline winkywanky

can i ask , where are you going with this?

Woman "are you indian?"
Man "yes i am"
Woman "i DO NOT LIKE THESE PEOPLE, they smell like curry"

???

she puts the brush over everyone

I'm not really intending to go particularly anywhere with this.

I just don't think she's necessarily the nasty racist cow she's being made out to be. A bit weird, yes. Totally misunderstanding British culture, yes. Blunt and a bit ignorant, yes. Asperger's? Possibly.

But ultimately she fucked the OP and from what we can make out, gave him a pretty good service he was happy with. She French kissed him, sucked his cock bare and fucked him twice within an hour's booking.

If it was just Indian people I’d tend to agree with you.

The review before this one, the OP was belittled for having hairy ears..

She just seems to have no self control on what is appropriate to say

you think that you have to have just the 1 dislike (and it be racially based) to be considered a racially prejudiced person?

she might not like hairy ears, she might not like people over weight, she might not like tall people or short ones......but once she says i dont like indians BECAUSE....*insert whatever you want here*

aahhhhhh, i get where you and winky are going....you arent debating whether or not she made a racist move...you are debating whether or not she herself is a racist person .... have i got that right?

if i am completely honest i wouldnt know cause i dont know her personally

Offline king tarzan

[/quote]

Don't need to no someone like her personally..
Only physically intimately..

Offline king tarzan

It's been established and cemented that this woman is certainly mental..
Obviously has serious issues that only she herself can resolve..

Being a mentally unstable drug addicted slut will obviously make resolving issues difficult...

But hey that's her problem not the forum/punters problems.

Offline winkywanky

OP is Indian, and he did 'smell of curry', presumably because he eats a traditional Indian diet, or perhaps he does occasionally and just happened to have had one the previous night. She observed this in a very blunt way for whatever reason (possibilities have been discussed here). This is out of Katalina's general experience since she's Hungarian, so to her it stands out. As has been said elsewhere, she's a funny (strange) bird who'll pick you up on stuff like having hairy ears.

If I'd had a curry, you think she'd say I smelt of 'Indian people'? I tend to disagree, I think she'd say I smelt of curry. But who knows, maybe a white punter who's turned up to see her smelling of curry can enlighten us? Or failing that, a black guy who'd had goat curry, perhaps that would really confuse her 'implicit racism'?

I do think you're reading more into Katalina than there actually is.

She has no statement on her AW profile about not seeing blacks, Asians or anyone else, so presumably she's not judging people on race. She could easily do that, I don't think she'd be broken by the lack of bookings, she's been a regular WG in London for some time and people do go back to see her.

Yes, my life experience will be different from yours, and I have no doubt that you've experienced racism in your life, hopefully not to the real detriment of your life chances and/or job opportunities.I think perhaps if people have experienced racism then sometimes when they don't get that job, get turned down by a girl, don't get accepted into a social circle of people, whatever, at the back of their mind might be 'is it because they're racist against me?' I can't begin to understand how frustrating that feeling must be. But similarly, I don't always get that job, I may get turned down by a girl, I might be an outsider to a social group I'd really like to be in.

I think sometimes people who have been wronged in such a way can almost expect the same experiences in the future, and it can become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

But what you're describing as racism here is not what I'd call racism.

Offline winkywanky

aahhhhhh, i get where you and winky are going....you arent debating whether or not she made a racist move...you are debating whether or not she herself is a racist person .... have i got that right?

I can only speak for myself here, but yes.

Therefore, I see what she said not as racist, but as ignorant and clumsy.

Offline king tarzan

I can only speak for myself here, but yes.

Therefore, I see what she said not as racist, but as ignorant and clumsy.

Guys let's not squabble over a mentally retarded drug addicted slut..
Agree to disagree is the diplomatic resolve..

Offline winkywanky

Guys let's not squabble over a mentally retarded drug addicted slut..
Agree to disagree is the diplomatic resolve..

I'd like to think we're not squabbling but having a grown-up, nuanced debate.

And I do think you're out of order for stating categorically that she's a drug addict, when no-one else appears to think so as far as I'm aware?

Offline king tarzan

I'd like to think we're not squabbling but having a grown-up, nuanced debate.

And I do think you're out of order for stating categorically that she's a drug addict, when no-one else appears to think so as far as I'm aware?

No I am not..
It's what I 100% encountered was a woman on drugs..
( What drugs obviously I don't know or want to know)

Anyways regardless this woman has serious mental issues..

« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 08:36:45 pm by king tarzan »

Offline winkywanky

I think we can agree she's nutty, whatever the reason  :D.

I actually just looked back at some of her reviews (there are many).

I can't find any references to her being racist, despite at least a couple of them being from guys who are obviously black and Indian (so probably a couple more too). One Indian guy saw her six times but just got fed up with her awkward attitude. Took him six visits to get fed up with her, mind!

Offline king tarzan

I think we can agree she's nutty, whatever the reason  :D.

I actually just looked back at some of her reviews (there are many).

I can't find any references to her being racist, despite at least a couple of them being from guys who are obviously black and Indian (so probably a couple more too). One Indian guy saw her six times but just got fed up with her awkward attitude. Took him six visits to get fed up with her, mind!

If this was a court case you would be the defence in this ridiculous debacle  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline king tarzan

Offline horneybynature

Hi guys just to add here I was freshly showered and had mint mouthwashed and had not taken any curry meals before the session

Offline winkywanky

Personal question, and you can tell me to fuck off if you want: how often a week do you eat spiced food?

Offline smiths

No I am not..
It's what I 100% encountered was a woman on drugs..
( What drugs obviously I don't know or want to know)

Anyways regardless this woman has serious mental issues..

Whereas I have punted with her many times and never seen evidence of her being on drugs. Is she mental, well not in my presence but like with drugs that doesn't prove she isn't one or the other, or both.

Offline king tarzan

Personal question, and you can tell me to fuck off if you want: how often a week do you eat spiced food?

No problem at all in you asking

I love Punjabi food
Every day...
But mild.. enough you can get equal balance of taste
In spices and veg/meat..

Absolutely delicious!!

Offline winkywanky

No problem at all in you asking

I love Punjabi food
Every day...
But mild.. enough you can get equal balance of taste
In spices and veg/meat..

Absolutely delicious!!

I actually wasn't talking to you with that question! I was talking to the OP :lol:

But interesting that you say that. Forgive my bad memory KT, may I ask your ethnic background? (This time you can tell me to fuck off  ;))

Offline horneybynature

Lol dude normally once in a day mostly in dinner.  and weekend twice in a day maximum.