Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalina _Hendon  (Read 4244 times)

63 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (46 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline horneybynature

Hi guys first review here thanks to all guys for reviewing. I was a lurker for some times and read some reviews been very helpful to me.

OK so the girl in question is Hungarian Katalina

External Link/Members Only

Called her because she didn't reply txt. booking confirmed for 1hr.

She is near Hendon Central underground.
I arrived just on time. When I saw her my first impression was she's hot 🔥. quite tall, slim gym toned body small boobs and a arse to die for.

Services :owo, kissing fk, sex in various positions. She made right noise during sex which was a good sign. 2 times Cummings in one hour.

Something odd about the session -
After finishing my first pop

She asked me are you Indian?
Me. Yes I'm Indian.
She replied I don't like these people they smell curry...

I was like WTF do I smell curry
I thought she was joking but hey she's serious I can see her facial expressions

Then I asked do you want me to leave?
She said it's upto you.
But my dick calling me she's hot let's pound a quick in doggy. Then another round and finished.

Services were really good I can't complain.
But the only weird thing was she was out of mind for a while when talking about Indian people . Is it related to her any mental condition or not I can't tell. Does she normally behave like this with Indian guys?  :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

Know she's s racist bitch as well as being a drug addict.
Just gets worse  :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline last_days_of_logan

Hi guys first review here thanks to all guys for reviewing. I was a lurker for some times and read some reviews been very helpful to me.

OK so the girl in question is Hungarian Katalina

External Link/Members Only

Called her because she didn't reply txt. booking confirmed for 1hr.

She is near Hendon Central underground.
I arrived just on time. When I saw her my first impression was she's hot 🔥. quite tall, slim gym toned body small boobs and a arse to die for.

Services :owo, kissing fk, sex in various positions. She made right noise during sex which was a good sign. 2 times Cummings in one hour.

Something odd about the session -
After finishing my first pop

She asked me are you Indian?
Me. Yes I'm Indian.
She replied I don't like these people they smell curry...

I was like WTF do I smell curry
I thought she was joking but hey she's serious I can see her facial expressions

Then I asked do you want me to leave?
She said it's upto you.
But my dick calling me she's hot let's pound a quick in doggy. Then another round and finished.

Services were really good I can't complain.
But the only weird thing was she was out of mind for a while when talking about Indian people . Is it related to her any mental condition or not I can't tell. Does she normally behave like this with Indian guys?  :unknown:

probably why KT reckons she is on drugs

BTW, well done getting your nut twice despite the clear racial profiling going on there

as a veteran always says *punters alienation* ...*you will never walk alone*

that is some serious side eye bullshit from her...

I honestly feel like calling her names right now but to be honest we have no idea what her history or past experiences are like so who knows her motives for saying / doing what she does

you should have turned round and be like "Yeah i know what you mean, i dont like you lot for X Y Z, but hey i guess people sometimes do things they dont like...oh well...please turn over for the doggy smash! Oh btw we may smell my curry in your head but in real life as you can see we are very polite  :hi:"
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 09:43:01 am by last_days_of_logan »

jinx

I just mentioned you in my post  :D , knew this one would hit home for you a bit

to be honest as a black man it hit home as well

Offline king tarzan

probably why KT reckons she is on drugs

BTW, well done getting your nut twice despite the clear racial profiling going on there

as a veteran always says *punters alienation* ...*you will never walk alone*

that is some serious side eye bullshit from her...

I honestly feel like calling her names right now but to be honest we have no idea what her history or past experiences are like so who knows her motives for saying / doing what she does

you should have turned round and be like "Yeah i know what you mean, i dont like you lot for X Y Z, but hey i guess people sometimes do things they dont like...oh well...please turn over for the doggy smash! Oh btw we may smell my curry in your head but in real life as you can see we are very polite  :hi:"

She's just a lowlife racist dug addict bitch slut whore..
Let her rot in her own  racist drug laced shit!

Offline Kaluuu276

What a bitch, why accept the booking only to racially abuse you.
I knew she had attitude problems but this is wrong.

Offline king tarzan

What a bitch, why accept the booking only to racially abuse you.
I knew she had attitude problems but this is wrong.

And drug problems..
Not forgetting that!

Offline king tarzan

jinx

I just mentioned you in my post  :D , knew this one would hit home for you a bit

to be honest as a black man it hit home as well

Hit's anyone and everyone...
Not nice at all..

Offline winkywanky

Strange girl. Been lots written about her on here.

OP, don't take it personally, if I go out for an Indian meal I also 'smell of curry' (and I'm not even Indian  :D).

By British standards (and probably by any standards) she's racist, for sure. I think she's just a very blunt Hungarian, like various East Europeans they can tend to be that way. It's cultural. They have a very low (almost zero) ethnic population of their own, no 'colonial past' and zero understanding or empathy of people from other parts of the world. They know only Europe and their own back yard.

She is a perfect microcosm of what we've seen of Hungary within the EU so far: they're in it for what they can get and they have zero desire to conform to European 'norms' beyond that, like even considering taking any North African/Middle Eastern/Muslim refugees during the crisis of the last couple of years. They flatly refuse and break every fucking rule in the EU book.

I don't think she's necessarily a druggie, she is however a frosty, blunt ignorant Hungarian, traits you will likely see displayed by her if you're black or Asian, less so if you're white Caucasian.

There you go, I've racially profiled her  :lol:. But it's true I feel.

Strange girl. Been lots written about her on here.

OP, don't take it personally

Yeah , this part i find hard to do.

Actually i dont even know...are you an ethnic minority?

Offline winkywanky

Yeah , this part i find hard to do.

Actually i dont even know...are you an ethnic minority?

When I say don't take it personally, I mean the problem is with her, not the OP.

No, I'm not ethnic minority, so yes, my perception of her is probably coming from a slightly different place.

Offline smiths

I have never seen any evidence of her being a druggie and have punted with her many times over the years, of course she like anyone could take drugs when I am not their.

I am white but I would of given a negative review for her bad attitude at the OPs punt.

Offline Raven

I think at those prices and for a fit chick, you gotta give it a pump and dump x2

Cant wait to see what crazy shit she pulls with me  :sarcastic:

Come back from holiday soon  :P

Offline rubric

By British standards (and probably by any standards) she's racist, for sure. I think she's just a very blunt Hungarian, like various East Europeans they can tend to be that way. It's cultural. They have a very low (almost zero) ethnic population of their own, no 'colonial past'

I personally have never had this issue from EE girls (both civvies and WGs) -- though since seeing it mentioned here a few times I now generally ask on the phone if it'll be a problem.  Generally I find the reaction to be anything from indifference to curiosity.

And TBH the only time I've had women tell me that they 'don't see coloured gentlemen' they were Brits (going back a few years).  Which saved my time and money.

That said in this case she seems to be rather moody, so not sure how to interpret it -- I suspect I would probably walk, life is too short and all.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 04:41:33 pm by rubric »

Offline winkywanky

I personally have never had this issue from EE girls (both civvies and WGs) -- though since seeing it mentioned here a few times I now generally ask on the phone if it'll be a problem.  Generally I find the reaction to be anything from indifference to curiosity.

And TBH the only time I've had women tell me that they 'don't see coloured gentlemen' they were Brits (going back a few years).  Which saved my time and money.

That said in this case she seems to be rather moody, so not sure how to interpret it -- I suspect I would probably walk, life is too short and all.

One would expect (and hope) a WG who would rather not see (specific or generally) ethnic minorities to actually state so in her profile. So then everyone knows where they stand, and it would save embarrassment on the doorstep, wasted travel time, or if the meet went ahead, reluctant service etc.

Katalina does not state this. But she seems to just blurt out stuff like 'you smell of curry, are you Indian?' in an ad hoc fashion. It's almost like it just comes into her head and she automatically blurts it out. This is what I was saying about bluntness/ignorance on her part. Also, my comment about in the UK that would be seen as blatant racism, and 'probably' elsewhere too. She could be Asperger's, it could just be a cultural bluntness.

I guess if she really didn't want to see guys from ethinic minorities she'd just say so on her profile.

I think the main thing is, she is just strange to our eyes, for whatever reason.

Offline Gambitman92

One would expect (and hope) a WG who would rather not see (specific or generally) ethnic minorities to actually state so in her profile. So then everyone knows where they stand, and it would save embarrassment on the doorstep, wasted travel time, or if the meet went ahead, reluctant service etc.

Katalina does not state this. But she seems to just blurt out stuff like 'you smell of curry, are you Indian?' in an ad hoc fashion. It's almost like it just comes into her head and she automatically blurts it out. This is what I was saying about bluntness/ignorance on her part. Also, my comment about in the UK that would be seen as blatant racism, and 'probably' elsewhere too. She could be Asperger's, it could just be a cultural bluntness.

I guess if she really didn't want to see guys from ethinic minorities she'd just say so on her profile.

I think the main thing is, she is just strange to our eyes, for whatever reason.

I'm black and every girl I've punted has been Hungarian except two, my race has never been an issue for them. Hell, this whole "no black/indian men" that some ee put on their profiles was new to me because I've never had problems with ee girls in my personal life so it was kind of a shock when I started in March 2019. In this case, I agree with you about her bluntness, Ive been told straight up "no kissing" "no touching here" before the punt even started. I dont believe Katalina is an actual racist otherwise she would have either mentioned it on her profile, close the door in his face or tell him to leave after round one but the fact that after he told her he was Indian, she still had sex with him again makes me believe she isnt a full blown racist. It could be her mental illness or it could be a bit of ignorance mixed with saying whatever is on her mind.

I do plan on seeing her when she's back and I will report back here.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 05:46:33 pm by Gambitman92 »
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.

I'm black and every girl I've punted has been Hungarian except two, my race has never been an issue for them. Hell, this whole "no black/indian men" that some ee put on their profiles was new to me because I've never had problems with ee girls in my personal life so it was kind of a shock when I started in March 2019. In this case, I agree with you about her bluntness, Ive been told straight up "no kissing" "no touching here" before the punt even started. I dont believe Katalina is an actual racist otherwise she would have either mentioned it on her profile, close the door in his face or tell him to leave after round one but the fact that after he told her he was Indian, she still had sex with him again makes me believe she isnt a full blown racist. It could be her mental illness or it could be a bit of ignorance mixed with saying whatever is on her mind.

are you saying that it doesnt exist or that ee women will say yes to you even though they say they wont see blacks?

Offline lewishamguy

I'm black and every girl I've punted has been Hungarian

Have you seen her latest AW feedback?  :sarcastic:

Mrfixitall (20)   11/07/2019 07:27   Seeking Services
    Waste of time, she no longer see's black people

Offline king tarzan

Facts
Racist
Drug addict
Very beautiful

Offline LLPunting

Facts
Racist
Drug addict
Very beautiful

You must be blind mate, she's not very beautiful at all, perhaps pretty, that's on looks alone.  Plenty of women of all colours, sizes and persuasions on display this summer that beat her into a cocked hat.  Her personality defects once known just make her another simpleton "trapped" doing the only highly profitable thing she's qualified to do.

I've met and known many Hungarians who have been plenty pleasant and affable in mixed company.  Hers is a small-mindedness thing which knows no nationality, just wilful ignorance, especially when one has spent so many years in such a diverse city.

Those of colour still going to see her, I can't fathom why you'd want to other than to spite fuck her?  Plenty of other better SPs for similar money and wider services.  If it's your "thing" to fuck reluctant/stroppy pretty women then there are plenty of cheaper Romulans to have a go at, especially for a P&D.   :dash:

Offline king tarzan

You must be blind mate, she's not very beautiful at all, perhaps pretty, that's on looks alone.  Plenty of women of all colours, sizes and persuasions on display this summer that beat her into a cocked hat.  Her personality defects once known just make her another simpleton "trapped" doing the only highly profitable thing she's qualified to do.

I've met and known many Hungarians who have been plenty pleasant and affable in mixed company.  Hers is a small-mindedness thing which knows no nationality, just wilful ignorance, especially when one has spent so many years in such a diverse city.

Those of colour still going to see her, I can't fathom why you'd want to other than to spite fuck her?  Plenty of other better SPs for similar money and wider services.  If it's your "thing" to fuck reluctant/stroppy pretty women then there are plenty of cheaper Romulans to have a go at, especially for a P&D.   :dash:

Not blind at all..
Physically very attractive hottie..
Otherwise everything else is downhill..

Offline Raven

[/quote]

Key point is that her service is very good for the price, but you just have to deal with the other side issues with this one. Pay for what you get I guess and besides the majority of same price stroppy roms will give half assed and disappointing service  :hi:

Anyway if she now don’t meet colour, as above op suggests, then the mood is point anyway.  :dash:

The game continues  :drinks:

Key point is that her service is very good for the price, but you just have to deal with the other side issues with this one. Pay for what you get I guess and besides the majority of same price stroppy roms will give half assed and disappointing service  :hi:

Anyway if she now don’t meet colour, as above op suggests, then the mood is point anyway.  :dash:

The game continues  :drinks:

but if she was willing to see black people you would go there....have i got that right?

Offline Raven

but if she was willing to see black people you would go there....have i got that right?

Yep I would be game  :hi: but have so many on my HL .... choices choices   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 09:12:07 pm by Raven »

Offline winkywanky

Interesting post, and perspective, from you Gambitman.

Yes, seems weird after just telling a guy he smells of curry because he's Indian, and then she fucks him anyway (because ultimately she's being paid for it).

But I suspect you're right about her not necessarily being a racist as such. Racism is a very complex issue, it can be overt, it can be implied, sometimes it can even be perceived when infact there is none.

I'm thinking in her case, possibly Asperger's? I don't know, I'm not a psychiatrist. But her bluntness and ignorance of British social norms is quite apparent.

Offline winkywanky

Facts
Racist
Drug addict
Very beautiful

...it's the last bit that's really pissing you off, isn't it?  ;)

Yep I would be game  :hi: but have so many on my HL .... choices choices   :thumbsup:

is there a limit?

what if the was supremely hot but had a nazi sign on her back? or a depiction of racial violence...dont forget she looks SUPER HOT...your dream girl, but right there on her face and also tattoed all over her body are signs that she despises pretty much all that you are

you still down to give her your money cause she is desperate for it?

sorry mate i responded to early..didnt see the added edit

Offline winkywanky

If it's your "thing" to fuck reluctant/stroppy pretty women then there are plenty of cheaper Romulans to have a go at, especially for a P&D.   :dash:

Good luck with trying to fuck a Romulan, space warp-travel hasn't been invented yet!  :lol:

Interesting post, and perspective, from you Gambitman.

Yes, seems weird after just telling a guy he smells of curry because he's Indian, and then she fucks him anyway (because ultimately she's being paid for it).

But I suspect you're right about her not necessarily being a racist as such. Racism is a very complex issue, it can be overt, it can be implied, sometimes it can even be perceived when infact there is none.

I'm thinking in her case, possibly Asperger's? I don't know, I'm not a psychiatrist. But her bluntness and ignorance of British social norms is quite apparent.

there is something off about his response i am not sure of

its almost comes across like he ISNT the black person these ladies that pass judgement on skin color are talking about

Offline winkywanky

Are you suggesting he's posing as black?

Offline king tarzan

...it's the last bit that's really pissing you off, isn't it?  ;)

:hi: :lol:

Offline Raven

sorry mate i responded to early..didnt see the added edit

No worries - I wouldn’t go out my way to see this one but if the stars align, then I don’t see an issue to give it a go  :drinks:

Are you suggesting he's posing as black?

No, i am suggesting that he might feel that there is no such rule out there that is really in place

Cause for me that racism shit is EVERYWHERE, it doesnt bother me as much cause i am almost numb to it...even some of the jokes i get i actually think sounds funny...but the idea that "this has never happened to me ever and i find it weird that its a thing or that people even do it..."

that is one REALLY nice bubble to live in

Offline iq129

The lady’s apparent racist attitude shouldn’t be surprising considering the racist Viktor Orban is PM of her country. At least Polish girls, many of them who don’t see black people are not hypocrites. Katalina saw the OP, took his money and had sex with him despite his alleged curry smell. That is hypocrisy to say the least.

Offline iq129

This review should have been a big negative. Escorts are not supposed to abuse clients like that. Enough said.

The lady’s apparent racist attitude shouldn’t be surprising considering the racist Viktor Orban is PM of her country. At least Polish girls, many of them who don’t see black people are not hypocrites. Katalina saw the OP, took his money and had sex with him despite his alleged curry smell. That is hypocrisy to say the least.

THIS!!!

Very well said. I actually have more respect and 'appreciation' to those that are quite blatant and straight forward about their prejudice . Not these closet ones... them guys scare me. Never know when sinister actions and motives lurk around the corner

Offline Raven

Good luck with trying to fuck a Romulan, space warp-travel hasn't been invented yet!  :lol:

:lol: :lol:  seven of nine every time!!!  :angelgirl:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Maybe I should book an appointment and go round with lamb biryani and bhuna gohst and take her to whirlwind tour of Punjab on both sides of India/Pakistan..
And she can eat all the curry she wants and indulge herself in drugs at a very cheap price

Then she will be cleansed of her abhorrent racism..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline iq129

is there a limit?

what if the was supremely hot but had a nazi sign on her back? or a depiction of racial violence...dont forget she looks SUPER HOT...your dream girl, but right there on her face and also tattoed all over her body are signs that she despises pretty much all that you are

you still down to give her your money cause she is desperate for it?

It is not just about being racist. It is about attitude, plain and simple. Any decent human being owes respect to others. Most of us travel using trains and buses, and I bet we all come across smelly people with smelly armpits, body odour, etc. Do we tell those other passengers that they smell? I either tolerate the smell or otherwise I just quietly move farther away. The girl has a bad bitchy attitude. I wouldn’t touch her if she was the most beautiful woman in the world or if she loved non-white people. The rude bitch should not be working in her profession or in any other where she has to come into any contact or communication with others.

Offline iq129

Maybe I should book an appointment and go round with lamb biryani and bhuna gohst and take her to whirlwind tour of Punjab on both sides of India/Pakistan..
And she can eat all the curry she wants and indulge herself in drugs at a very cheap price

Then she will be cleansed of her abhorrent racism..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KT, racism or not. It is all about attitude. Her attitude stinks and someone ought to tell that straight to her face. Even drug addicts know how to respect people. This lady belongs in a mental institution.

Offline winkywanky

No, i am suggesting that he might feel that there is no such rule out there that is really in place

Cause for me that racism shit is EVERYWHERE, it doesnt bother me as much cause i am almost numb to it...even some of the jokes i get i actually think sounds funny...but the idea that "this has never happened to me ever and i find it weird that its a thing or that people even do it..."

that is one REALLY nice bubble to live in

Everyone see and perceives things differently, we're all individuals. And of course well all live in different areas, around different people and have different jobs and everyday lives. Everyone's experience is different.

Having said that I'm not naive enough as a white guy (albeit from a very modest background) to think that racism is made up, or that people should 'just ignore it and get on with things'. I can imagine in many situations feeling that you're being prejudiced against must be pretty crushing.

Offline king tarzan

It is not just about being racist. It is about attitude, plain and simple. Any decent human being owes respect to others. Most of us travel using trains and buses, and I bet we all come across smelly people with smelly armpits, body odour, etc. Do we tell those other passengers that they smell? I either tolerate the smell or otherwise I just quietly move farther away. The girl has a bad bitchy attitude. I wouldn’t touch her if she was the most beautiful woman in the world or if she loved non-white people. The rude bitch should not be working in her profession or in any other where she has to come into any contact or communication with others.

Let her be racist, slut, drug addict, her life choice..
The worst personality attributes a person can have..

Offline winkywanky

Offline tantraman

I enjoyed xx Katalina xx last month, and shall upload my review soon enough.

Having as well read all previous UKP reviews, and keeping track of the discussion in this thread, I think winkywanky is spot-on ...

I'm thinking in her case, possibly Asperger's?

It would explain everything.

:music:

Offline winkywanky

I think between us we have analysed her.

Although she says she doesn't do anal?  :cool:

Everyone see and perceives things differently, we're all individuals. And of course well all live in different areas, around different people and have different jobs and everyday lives. Everyone's experience is different.

Having said that I'm not naive enough as a white guy (albeit from a very modest background) to think that racism is made up, or that people should 'just ignore it and get on with things'. I can imagine in many situations feeling that you're being prejudiced against must be pretty crushing.

this is why i am asking a simple question to another person i would have thought knows the deal

I honestly do not get it, how he can say stuff like "i dont get where all this is coming from, its quite shocking / surprising to me"

i am not making any claim about him or his life experiences at all...i simply what to see if i can figure out how he can have that perception

Offline neilk1

I'm seriously considering giving this nutter another good seeing to after all this chat.

The last time we had a great sess...well, up until I shot my load & unfortunately found her hair.. she went nuts & said she would have to wash it all over again & asked to me leave in no uncertain terms! 
Banned reason: Waste of space
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline HighlyMotivated

She’s a farm girl from Hungary. It’s casual racism not out of malice or hatred, but culture/lack of education

She’s a farm girl from Hungary. It’s casual racism not out of malice or hatred, but culture/lack of education

you know what, i can believe this. Guilty of it myself if i am honest