Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Premier g pattie on Tour in Reading  (Read 634 times)

22 review(s) for Premier G pattie (16 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline adrianm758

External Link/Members Only

Saw her in Reading while she was on tour. She’s moved in now but will probably be back.  Not the youngest but still very attractive slim Thai woman. Decent flat convenient for me on the river near Kings road.

I’d phoned up asking for a 1 hour massage and owo (£20 extra). It started off well with a sensual massage and lots of good reach-unders, but after about 10 minutes she asked me to turn over. Then proceeded to the owo which was hurried and not very good. I had to ask her to return her mouth to my cock several times. She seemed in a hurry to proceed to full sex which I didn’t particularly want, especially as we were only 20 mins in by this point and I’d paid for an hour. In the end I just ended up capitulating. Was done in about 30 mins. Shower etc dragged it out to 40/45.

In short I could recommend her for a 30 min appointment but no more. And certainly don’t pay the extra for OWO it’s not worth it