Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Party Erika (croydon)  (Read 1954 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4878507) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jstbit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

comms: decent comms when i called or messaged she would pick up or answer back quite quickly

WG: 100% girl in the photos very talkative and friendly short and petite and very confident in what she does but that might have been just for me that day you guys let me know

meet: 40 pig sheets handed over she gives it over to her friend who i saw on the way out as  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  or   External Link/Members Only

the meet was decent for a quick 15min  only problem i would say is the bed, single bed very thin and moves with every thrust but apart from that it was good. she also stated at the start for a 15min book its between oral or sex,  but for me while she was getting me hard stroking my pole to get the condom on she gave a decent and quick blowy.
i dont know why but she really wanted missionary, while i wanted cowgirl and doggie but ill save that for my next visit. the kitten was good and wet some of the best parts of the punt was her forcing you deeper with her legs while wrapped around you not sure if it was to make me cum fast for the next client to come in but she seemed like she enjoyed the session moans seemed genuine.
anyway dropped a load, she got the wet wipes out, some friendly chat and off i went.

overall : very positive punt i enjoyed myself and do want to go back for a longer session next time beautiful girl with such a nice body very much my type  friendly, talkative and confident  with good comms 

its all i really ask for in a punt lads 

Offline jonj

Thanks for the review jstbit

I saw here friend you note here she was ok few weeks back now check the review, this could be interesting as well. Thanks

Offline thecat250

Cross referencing with her vivastreet

External Link/Members Only

Interestingly her hourly rate on viva is only £80/hr. Sounds like you had a good satisfying punt, however the restricted services in quickies and 1 position only (missionary of all..!) are flags enough to put her on a plan B or C option. She does look good though and exactly my type, thanks for the review.