Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big tits outcall for outskirts of Glasgow.  (Read 641 times)

Offline highlandamatuer

Hi all.
Normally stuck up in Inverness so trying to make the most of a work night away. 
Staying in between Glasgow and Falkirk and looking for a stunner that will travel to my hotel. 
Don’t mind paying over the odds as it’s a one off. 
But looking for someone hot with a nice rack.  Don’t mind if real or fake. 
Been having a good look online but too many to chose from. 
Any help appreciated.

Offline Name Not Found

Jezus fuck. You've been a member for well over 4 years and have posted the sum total of zero reviews and fuck-all useful information, and haven't even acquired enough knowledge to pick a girl with big jugs off an AW list.

I doubt you'd see her even if someone gave you a recommendation; even less likely you'd post a review.

Offline jamesdean1964

I think your best putting a reverse booking on AW. Put in what your looking for, and see who gets back.
That way you will see who would be happy coming to you for a outcall and may get a better deal.

Offline highlandamatuer

thanks for the advice.  will try a reverse booking
re the lack of reviews: i dont punt much.  mainly because inverness sucks, im not away much, and dont have enough spare cash.  joined four years ago but im not exactly an avid user.
if i find someone nice will post a review.
cheers for the help either way

Offline Name Not Found

if i find someone nice will post a review.

And if I win the lottery I'll buy you a pint to celebrate (which seem s a lot more likely  :P)

iphonex

Hi all.
Normally stuck up in Inverness so trying to make the most of a work night away. 
Staying in between Glasgow and Falkirk and looking for a stunner that will travel to my hotel. 
Don’t mind paying over the odds as it’s a one off. 
But looking for someone hot with a nice rack.  Don’t mind if real or fake. 
Been having a good look online but too many to chose from. 
Any help appreciated.

If your in Falkirk Danna is your way. FK1 was her post code last time I enquired