Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Acocks Green - New Massage Shop - Lucy  (Read 1544 times)

Offline milyzz

I managed to get a booking with Lucy after a recommendation from a close friend of mine.

I was in the area and decided to call to get a booking within 30 minutes.

I'm not good with ages but id say she is mid to late 30's? Slim, pretty face, small bum and decent size tits.

I arrived at the shop and it was quiet, no hair salon customers lol. An older Chinese lady was sat in the waiting room and showed me in to the massage room. It was very large with a strong massage table in the middle of the room.

Lucy came in to the room and asked me how long id like etc etc. I asked for 30 minutes with b2b + HE. I told her my friend paid £70 and with a little back and forth she ended up accepting. Her b2b rate would of been £40 but i got it for £20.

So tharts £30 for 30 minutes - £20 HE - £20 b2b

She left the room and ask me to get unchanged(her English isn't very good by the way).

She shortly came back and put some music on from a radio that i didnt see on the floor. She was wearing a flowery type dress and i just had to grab her tits, so i did! She didnt even twitch. I grabbed her bum from under her dress and she started to grab my cock whilst i still had my boxers on and slowly removed them.

I got on to the massage bed and she took her dress, bra and pants off and asked how id like the massage. I opted for medium pressure and away she went.

The massage itself was decent, but the teasing started quite quickly  :D Just how i like it!

Whilst on my front, she kept brushing my cock and balls when massaging my legs  :P

I was rock hard and decided to lift my bum to give her better access. She started to rub my cock from behind as i was basically bent over with her behind me. 5 minutes of this and then I Layed back down and she started to slide on top of my back before i decided to turn around and continue with the b2b.

She would kiss me on my cheek and neck whilst wanking me off and suck my nipples. She gave me a tit wank and then put my cock between her legs and kissed my upper body all over. I kept asking for a blow job but she declined in a nice way lol.

About 25 minutes must of passed now and she asked to lay next to me and i kindly accepted. She carried on stroking my cock with loads of oil and i rubbed her clit but she wouldn't allow fingers inside. It turned me on how wet she was. It was another 10 minutes of this before i exploded over my chest and she cleaned me up with lots of wipes and tissue.

She helped me to get changed and even put my socks and shoes on before having a chat and then leaving. She welcomed me back and told me to ask for her next time i come.

I give this 5 * due to how easy going she was and how eager she was to please. I love teasing and don't care so much about having long massages, which is why i recommend seeing this girl.

I saw the Indian looking girl on the way out and she looks fit!

Offline BrumTallGuy

Excellent thanks for the review.