Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for recommendation  (Read 273 times)

Offline Y2J

Got a itch for a Punt tomorrow and was looking for recommendations anywhere across London up £200 for 1hr... would appreciate any suggestions as most I seem to find on adultwork seem to be Romanian scammers  :angry:

Any suggestion would be gladly appreciated

Online LLPunting

Why not search the reviews on here for characteristics that appeal to you and you have failed to declare in your mewling for help?

Offline Y2J

Because I’m not a regular punter and when I have punted I’ve reviewed to help others.

Thought this the reason for this thread to help fellow punters, only looking for suggestions of anyone who may have had a incredible experience of most recent! Most reviews seem to be average and of 30mins pump and dumps... if you do not wish to share or have a issue simply don’t reply!!!

Offline sunnyj

Online LLPunting

Because I’m not a regular punter and when I have punted I’ve reviewed to help others.

Thought this the reason for this thread to help fellow punters, only looking for suggestions of anyone who may have had a incredible experience of most recent! Most reviews seem to be average and of 30mins pump and dumps... if you do not wish to share or have a issue simply don’t reply!!!

Most recent?  There are many reviews submitted EVERY day!  There are on average more than one positive lasting 1 hr or more.
The fact you're not very active means you've got a ton of time to properly review the information that so many others have been more than generous to spend their equally precious time to record.
The point of this resource is to share info that others can refer to to make informed choices, not to service lazy pleas for recommendations.

Offline Y2J

Most recent?  There are many reviews submitted EVERY day!  There are on average more than one positive lasting 1 hr or more.
The fact you're not very active means you've got a ton of time to properly review the information that so many others have been more than generous to spend their equally precious time to record.
The point of this resource is to share info that others can refer to to make informed choices, not to service lazy pleas for recommendations.

Cheers mate

Offline Y2J