Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Working central Manchester  (Read 1031 times)

Offline thehappymonk

Guys I'm working in Manchester w/c 17th March and I'm looking for a good value punt for an hour - preferably black or Indian. I don't know the area, and I've had a quick scan on AW, but I could really do with some recommendations! Please!!!!

Gordo987

Guys I'm working in Manchester w/c 17th March and I'm looking for a good value punt for an hour - preferably black or Indian. I don't know the area, and I've had a quick scan on AW, but I could really do with some recommendations! Please!!!!

Depends what you mean by 'good value'. The young, slim and fit Indian girls are all a bit on the expensive side (£150 + an hour) and the best black girls seem to have vanished from the Manchester scene. Most of the parlours have at least one black girl and some of them have an Indian, but of course you need to check their availability. :hi:

Offline londonmaxxy

India @ Infinity premier is good. More asian mix than black but great ass & very capable.

Gordo987

India @ Infinity premier is good. More asian mix than black but great ass & very capable.

Looks hot!

External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline londonmaxxy

Thanks for the link Gordo.
Yes she is fit based on my visit last year...curvy & great ass.Not full on filth but worth a go . Receptionist was a dragon from memory but otherwise all good on my trip.