Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna Rose - Liverpool  (Read 1217 times)

18 review(s) for Luna__Rose (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Online sevenstealth

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins

Comms easy enough. Phoned through and agreed time and then got a text with venue

Text when outside and she replied with room number.

Warm welcome on arrival, she explained that she works with another girl (who I did not see)

Alt girl look with tattoos, she is only petite and has a real cute vibe

Sorted out money and had a quick shower.

Came into the bedroom and she was wearing a nice lingerie set, bit of kissing and feeling up and then she started stroking me, rock hard at this point after some nice sensual kissing

She then proceeded to lick my shaft and tease my cock and then some lovely deep throat action. She really knows what she's doing and keeps taking me to the back of her throat, making that lovely gagging noise

Then I lay down on the bed and she continues to deep throat me with lots of eye contact, spit dribbling down my cock and around my balls

Then she asked if I wanted to put on a condom, she puts some lube on her pussy and then gets on top, feels really tight, had to stop a couple of times as thought I was gonna shoot too early

Went for a bit of doggy and then a bit of mish and then she took off the hood and sucked and jerked away. She lists that she doesn't do cim on profile so gave her a warning just as I was about to explode and she wanked me over the line

Left thoroughly happy, lovely girl and that BJ really is fantastic

Offline cueball

This lass podges in Manchester too doesn't she?

I think her Manchester gaff is in the centre isn't it?....bad news for us traffic allergic out of towners.

The battle out of Manchester is so bad these days it's the only thing i remember from the punt  :D

I'd have a sniff otherwise.... I like her look and she sounds a good little podge

Offline NigelF

This lass podges in Manchester too doesn't she?

I think her Manchester gaff is in the centre isn't it?....bad news for us traffic allergic out of towners.

Yes and yes.

The battle out of Manchester is so bad these days it's the only thing i remember from the punt  :D

:lol: