Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: dirty in bed, freaky in the head  (Read 6566 times)

Offline akauya

jcdmj12 posted on another thread:

Something I have learned over the years from my civvy encounters is that there is a very strong correlation between a woman's freakiness in bed and the number of mental issues she has.  This has caused me much pain in the past, but now I take it as a warning: if the sex is out-of-this-world-mindblowing, you'd better think about changing your phone number sooner or later.

and it struck a chord with me as with a few other members I thought it deserved a thread of its own.

I also noticed the correlation between how fucking amazing sex is with girls with certain mental issues. It's like they lose all inhibitions or something whereas all the goody goody girls are just boring in bed - OK big generalisation but you know what I mean.

I'm starting to think that perhaps it's the same with women who tend to go time and time again for the bad boys and then come crying to the arms of the "nice guys" in the end?

So it's be the freakiness that turns us on but only temporarily because really who wants to have a freaky girl 24/7? Or would you prefer to have amazing sex all the time and put up with a girl with mental issues?

jimbobwood

I would take a freaky nutcase girl in small doses, preferably a prossie/civvy one night stand and a civvy girl most of the time who doesn't cause me much grief. The bad boys can have the fucked up emotional train-wreck bitches to deal with.

I would rather be alone than have some aggressive nagging bitch to live with.

Rochdull lad

One of the reasons I stopped seeing one of my then-favourites some 7 or 8 years ago was that she seemed to put too much of herself into a session.  It was almost like she was seeking approval that she was doing the right thing from this older, but almost certainly less experienced, punter.

I found it too difficult to cope with.

Roland D Hay

Yes, captured brilliantly by Micky Flanagan... Watch the clip from 6m30s in

External Link/Members Only

herelonely

Yes, captured brilliantly by Micky Flanagan... Watch the clip from 6m30s in

External Link/Members Only
Brilliant  :D :lol: :drinks:

Offline akauya

There was a period when I used to hunt for lovers (I used forums, online dating, etc.) and managed to get a few. It's then that I found the best shags were always those women who (as Micky Flanagan puts it) were absolutely fucking mental! (thanks for the link Roland).

I won't bore you with details but it was amazing the range of Jekyll and Hyde personas I found. But even though the sex was great dealing with the fucked up personalities was too much for me, especially being married so I didn't last long with them.

There is only this one that I still see now and again, the sex is so fucking good I cannot seem able to let her go, nor she me (apparently I'm good in bed too, so I also must be fucked up in the head)... we broke up many times but we always end up fucking again. Don't know how long this is going to go on for - it's been many years now. I think she knows that as long as she offers me no-holes-barred access and I get to do pretty much anything I want with her in bed I will always come back for more.

Oh yes, and she reads the fucking Daily Mail too, apparently she loves it! She's a nutcase I tell you!

Offline NightKid

There is only this one that I still see now and again, the sex is so fucking good I cannot seem able to let her go, nor she me (apparently I'm good in bed too, so I also must be fucked up in the head)...

You've got Scorpius as your avatar mate ... if that isn't fucked in the head then I don't know what is.

(It was such a perfect setup, I couldn't resist. Sorry  :P)

Offline wristjob

I can relate to this thread. My ex mrs was brilliant sexually and totally mental. Never had anyone close to her in either respect.

One really good WG I saw a few times told me she stabbed her boyfriend. She was kind of surprised when I saw er again but I guess that's the point of a WG - don't give them any personal info and you are free to walk away after your time is up.

aerofan5

With you there Akauya, I have one exactly the same, we are very fond of each other and everything goes. She orgasms like I'm riding in a rodeo!

Can't see her as often as I'd like, but she has been setting all my bells and whistles going for several years now!

It sounds like we are the lucky ones here!

Offline Steve2

You've got Scorpius as your avatar mate ... if that isn't fucked in the head then I don't know what is.

Maybe I should get rid of the duck NK

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline akauya

I'm really upset now NK, I didn't really post that or put that avatar up. It was my druggie brother who hacked into my account and now I can't seem to get rid of it  :unknown:

;)

Offline CBPaul

Definite correlation here, both with civvies and prossies.

The gf I had the most amazing sex with, I mean she went in for exhausting no holds barred sessions,  turned out to be a right Bunny Boiler. A couple of WGs, both pounced on me before I'd even got all my kit off and fucked me senseless several times in a session also spent the brief down time telling me all about their psych medication. One showed me a bag stuffed full of them and the other claimed the mood stabilizers made her super horny.  In fact she demanded being taken doggy for round 3 and ignored the fact that time was up.

Offline seeker

Does a.w have a box you can tick in search preferences ..mentally unstable  :D

Kram

One civvie girl I used to see was filth in the sack ... I mean dirty talk biting the lot but this girl was weird as hell (probably bi polar ) one minute she was happy as hell the next minute hated life but awesome shag

And quite conversely there was another civie girl who was a teacher intelligent had it together ... But was into daddy daughter role play .... Which was odd

vt

I've noticed this with the prossies I've met. The most sexually uninhibited have come across as having mental issues, they've acted strangely, told wild fantasy stories about their life, etc.

Definitely best enjoyed as strictly business transactions. As has often been said about punting, you are paying the prossie to leave!! 

Offline wristjob

Definite correlation here, both with civvies and prossies.

The gf I had the most amazing sex with, I mean she went in for exhausting no holds barred sessions,  turned out to be a right Bunny Boiler. A couple of WGs, both pounced on me before I'd even got all my kit off and fucked me senseless several times in a session also spent the brief down time telling me all about their psych medication. One showed me a bag stuffed full of them and the other claimed the mood stabilizers made her super horny.  In fact she demanded being taken doggy for round 3 and ignored the fact that time was up.

link please :)

Offline CBPaul

link please :)

Destroyed the number of the ex gf years ago, wouldn't inflict her on anyone anyway.

Offline CBPaul

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Neither of the nutty prossies are still working. One was English and gave up several years ago the other is Polish and tends to come here for a week at a time, just 3 or 4 times a year. In accordance with her nuttiness she changes her profile many times, presumably as the boredom of life in a hotel room kicks in.
Haven't seen her here for almost 9 months but should she return, with a new profile, I'll post a link.

cjkany2015

I posted in the other thread how much I agree with this.

Girl I had great sex with is so erratic & bipolar she wears me out. It's addictive though so I'm tempted back in occasionally.

Offline rudolph hucker

I'm with you on this one Akauya, once saw an awesome girl on the outskirts of Bristol who I wanted to regularize. Halfway through the 2nd meet I was doggying her and she pulled away as I was about to cum, whipped off the johnnie and told me to carry on un-sheathed. Sadly, it had the opposite effect, mainly through shock & horror. Then she got funny when I got up & started getting dressed.

None so queer.......... :thumbsdown:

jcdmj12

I'm doubly fucked because I have a real problem with getting bored of women.  I've been out with a few nice girls and even though the sex was actually ok, I actually found myself missing the meltdowns.  So I've resigned myself to a life of intermittent off the wall crazy sex, interspersed with ducking flying crockery. That's fine, whenever things are on a downward slope, I just fill my time with this hobby.  :)

I also have to admit, I find emotional vulnerability very sexy.  I'm sure a psychologist would have a field day with that, but there we are.

Anyway, looks like this may be a well-known phenomenon:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Robster199

I posted something similar on another thread, but yes my experience is the more filthy they are the more mentally unstable.

I have had ex girlfriends, 'friends with benefits' and dating web sight shags as well as punts - and it seems to go with the territory.

So for me the latter three are fine as I can keep my distance, won't ever get involved with a nutter seriously again! 

Did it once. The signs were all there but I was young and discounted some odd behaviour. We moved in and then it all kicked off. She would do anything sexually but was a fruit loop who was sectioned and at one point nearly killed me by throwing a full bottle of wine across a room from 20 ft away they missed my head by no more than an inch. Then I wok up one night in the spare room with her standing over me. She then attacked me. Luckily just fists! No hammer or axe!

my experience is when they open up, it's clear they have been abused, often as children. I find that very sad. Just my limited experience though

billfoster

If hot and kinky prossies are mentally unstable, are kinky punters also mentally unstable?

Sienna_Bronze

Hypersexuality is a 'side effect' of the manic episodes in bipolar. So my shrink tells me anyway!

Offline wristjob

Hypersexuality is a 'side effect' of the manic episodes in bipolar. So my shrink tells me anyway!

Aspects of HPD too.

Offline wristjob

Anyway, looks like this may be a well-known phenomenon:

Hidden Image/Members Only

That is the best thing I have ever seen in my life.

jimbobwood

If hot and kinky prossies are mentally unstable, are kinky punters also mentally unstable?

Speaking for myself, Yes! I got into punting when I was very unstable and desperate. Not a great hobby to get into, when you are in that mental state. I would say punting has mentally toughen me up, with the help from this forum and my personal punting experiences. Punting has made me think about sex a lot more, I think about sex most of the day and think of other kinky filthy stuff I can do to prossies. The last 4 punts have been walk-outs because the prossie wouldn't do the services I want.

Another thing is when women talk about sexual experiences they had with other men, I don't feel jealous or awkward like I use to - I actually get turned on by it. Maybe because I'm so use to emotionless sex with prossies and thinking these girls have fucked 3-4 blokes before me- I just see it as normal that women fuck other blokes.

This society doesn't create stable, straight and narrow people. Like Dylan Moran put it " You know the good stuff, whatever I'm not allowed - I want some illegal, forbidden, some frowned upon, and some downright disgust please" I think that sums up punting.

Offline wristjob

I disagree with yo there Jimbowood. With women i think a lot of it is insecutiry and with sex they get security, they feel wanted. It's about them feeling superior to the other girls. As has been said here plenty of guys have stuck with mad women just because of the sex.

Men do things for different reasons. On the whole men are more secure than women and generally sex isn't a great way to stamp your authority. Mad men probably just go and stab people instead. got to say mental health issues in women are much better for society :)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Re: dirty in bed, freaky in the head? I am freaky in bed as well as dirty, read my reports.

I am only freaky about sex, the rest of life is fairly normal if such a concept exists.

(Luckily I abhor violence so I am safe)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 06:17:58 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Roland D Hay

Re: dirty in bed, freaky in the head? I am freaky in bed as well as dirty, read my reports.

I am only freaky about sex, the rest of life is fairly normal if such a concept exists.

(Luckily I abhor violence so I am safe)

I think the thread is about women HP.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Jennifer_pussy External Link/Members Only certainly fits this profile. Plenty of threads of her here certifying the same.  :wackogirl:

I think the thread is about women HP.

indeed and I think it can be expanded to include freaky dirty punters.

Roland D Hay

indeed and I think it can be expanded to include freaky dirty punters.

Yes but since you're both male and claim not to be freaky in the head then there's not actually much correlation to the original post. You're just a punter telling us all that you're a tiger in the bedroom.

yep
this is where the punter comes first

jcdmj12

I disagree. Female sexuality comes from a different place than male sexuality.  The friends who I know who are somewhat... experimental... in their tastes are often pretty stable people. Not always, but I'd say there's no correlation between filth and being a headcase with men.

Offline webpunter

There is only this one that I still see now and again, the sex is so fucking good I cannot seem able to let her go, nor she me (apparently I'm good in bed too, so I also must be fucked up in the head)... we broke up many times but we always end up fucking again. Don't know how long this is going to go on for - it's been many years now. I think she knows that as long as she offers me no-holes-barred access and I get to do pretty much anything I want with her in bed I will always come back for more.  Oh yes, and she reads the fucking Daily Mail too, apparently she loves it! She's a nutcase I tell you!

Nothing better than 'ex-sex'.  Although i'm not quite sure that your activities totally qualify - as so many times !
I reck it's the aniticipation of knowing what's going to happen - enhanced by the fact that it's been a while since the last hook-up.  Slightly off-topic to this thread.  Related me thinks - WGAF

IloveRed

From my own experience, and again that's only me, the best sex I ever had was with bipolar girls :-)

The only problem there is to know when to leave them ... before they acrtually kill you, that is ;-)

Offline LanceVance

I posted something similar on another thread, but yes my experience is the more filthy they are the more mentally unstable.

I have had ex girlfriends, 'friends with benefits' and dating web sight shags as well as punts - and it seems to go with the territory.

So for me the latter three are fine as I can keep my distance, won't ever get involved with a nutter seriously again! 

Did it once. The signs were all there but I was young and discounted some odd behaviour. We moved in and then it all kicked off. She would do anything sexually but was a fruit loop who was sectioned and at one point nearly killed me by throwing a full bottle of wine across a room from 20 ft away they missed my head by no more than an inch. Then I wok up one night in the spare room with her standing over me. She then attacked me. Luckily just fists! No hammer or axe!

my experience is when they open up, it's clear they have been abused, often as children. I find that very sad. Just my limited experience though

I can empathise with this, an ex-partner of mine was up for anything in bed (indeed, she had more extreme tastes than me), yet was quite clingy and possessive. It was clear she had suffered sustained abuse in her past and opened up to me about it later. I kept on putting up with her behaviour because of it, but it didn't last.

Offline Daffodil

It's a good point in that guys need to recognise these fucked up girls.

I won't go into details, but if a girl who has a husband and kids wants to fuck you then there is something up. Don't underestimate it.

That's the joy of punting. We know they're fucked up, but we don't have to give them our real names  :cool:

pleasure

Does that mean that the best sex for gay men is with bipolar bears?

IloveRed

Does that mean that the best sex for gay men is with bipolar bears?

:wacko: :lol: