Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica Farringdon/Holborn  (Read 1790 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline corduroykid

External Link/Members Only

I last see veronica around 2 years ago, after reading a few recent reviews I thought I’d pay a revisit.
A 5-7 minute walk from Farringdon tube.
On arrival I called was given the flat number and in I went.
Usually magic door opening.

Girl.
Since my last visit veronica has had her breasts enlarged, lip filler and I believe some Botox or fillers as she face looked more puffy than last time. She is still attractive, just something I noticed. She is also no as slim/skinny as before. Now she isn’t chubby or anything just seems more thicker set. Strong 7 possibly and 8.

Room.
Back bad in the lounge, curtain pulled across the kitchen.
I was showed into the room and offered a shower, it was a hot day so I accepted.
On my way back from the shower Veronica was in the adjacent room with another blonde, quite a pretty lady, fairly big tits, I Just said hi.
Veronica followed me in into the room.
She then de-robed and dropped to her knees.
She began by sucking my balls, paid good attention to them for a few minutes before starting with OWO.
This turn into full on hard face fucking, plenty of spitting, gagging, her tongue licking my balls whilst my cock was in her throat.
Her nose was regularly pushed against my stomach.
Had a good 10 to 15 minutes of this.
I then sucked her fanny for a bit which is quite meaty and then rimmed her.
It was then time for anal.
Some lube applied and the mac, veronica asking what position.
I requested doggy and she got into position.
I entered her arse slowly until I was balls deep, held it there for a moment and then started a slow pace, building up into full pace.
I really fucked her arse hard. Thing I like about her is that she seems to understand view point and arches her back so you get to see all the action. She even pulls her cheeks apart, a sight that sent me a little giddy. I was continually pulling fulling and pushing back in, nice gaping also.
My legs were feeling it so we changed positions and I spooned her anally.
Again I fucked her really hard.
Blew my lot deep in her arse.
Quick shower and left.

I paid £90 for the half hour and £30 for anal.
I was there for 40 minutes in total.

Everything was done with smile and veronica was cheery and happy throughout so for a good return.
If your looking for deepthroat and anal then she has to be one to visit.
My one grumble would be all extras.
I would off liked rimming but at another £30 that would have been £150 for a 30 minute in call which is a bit lumpy for me.