Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PerfectlySalina - Biggleswade  (Read 3591 times)

4 review(s) for PerfectlySalina (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Several weeks ago.

I had held off from booking Salina because I was intimidated by the frequent profile wording changes and was concerned about what would/would not be included in the basic rate.  In the end I figured that the key thing was that she does seek a negotiation - so I did, largely be AW email.  It turned out that the things I cared about (OWO, RO, fingers, positions) were not an issue in the base rate.  Sometimes I care about CIM but less now that the blue pill makes a good pounding something I can do: I didn't ask - its not listed anyway.

Fee: 90 for half an hour.

Yes, it could be 80.  Marie is 80.  But its the ballpark in the area if you want English.

Location: flat (hers) in a new part of Biggleswade.  Parking is iffy at times (this was a weekend punt, I believe its better during the working week) and phone reception can be iffy too.  She gave me good instructions but I still went wrong at the last few hundred meters.  Talked me in, in the end, but it was stressful: allow time.

Woman: on entry she is wearing a dress and supportive underwear.  The dress comes off quickly and then the underwear, and she is shapely in the way the pics suggest - and still shapely when the undies are off.  She's quite firm, but not slim.  I like it, I didn't feel it was not as advertised.  I did think she sometimes looks aloof or haughty and tall and statuesque in the pics and this isn't the case in reality - she's a lovely milf/gilf.

Action: we do small talk with the money and start undressing and she throws me back onto the bed and has my cock in her mouth and this is really quite good.  This was unexpected given the various caveats and 'expectation management' on the profile.  We went on from there - once I'd managed to get myself back and actually get naked, she shrugged off her remaining clothes and lay back for nice RO and fingers, and then on with the rubber and doggy.  Interesting style, it was standing for her with hands on bed and she hooked an ankle under my bum and 'encouraged' me.  Eventually flipped to her onto her bed with legs on my shoulders, me standing and pounding.  Plenty of vocal encouragement.  Obvious conclusion.

And a decent convo while we got our breath back.

If you like older women who know what they are doing, I suspect this is low risk and fun - so long as you can be straight about your expectations and communicate them before booking.  I thought the excessive profile was offputting, but the woman was great.

Offline sparkus

Found this one on AW by accident, Biggleswade isn't somewhere I'd normally trek and she doesn't do FS anymore but even at those silly prices I'd still love to sample her vanilla massage and a HJ with those chebs out.

Offline 20jay

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Several weeks ago.

I thought the excessive profile was offputting, but the woman was great.

This woman is my taste and the pictures are appealing, but the profile says the opposite of what you report. So, for example, should one OWO and Doggy negotiate on the phone before?

If one can not get your treatment, one can not complain because it is not in her profile. :unknown:

Offline cunningman

If one can not get your treatment, one can not complain because it is not in her profile. :unknown:
She changed her offering after I saw her.  I think she did something similar a while ago and then went back to GFE as an option.  For the moment, she does say that she no longer provides that service.

Offline 20jay

She changed her offering after I saw her.  I think she did something similar a while ago and then went back to GFE as an option.  For the moment, she does say that she no longer provides that service.

Damn....thats depressing  :(

Offline Wadebridge

Hi Cunningman. Thanks a lot for your review.
I think this woman seems to be very much a ymmv experience. £90 for a half-hour is an expensive service in my view, but tbh I think you did well to get a massage and finish with FS out of her.  She must've taken a fancy to you.
A paragraph in her current profile states  "Your visit may lean on the side of a vanilla massage with a hint of seductive naughtiness. Come and spend an hour at the end of my warm, oily hands as you lay there on my massage table with an expectancy for release".
When I saw her 3 or 4 years ago in Bedford her profile then had none of this honesty in it.
At that time she charged £70/hh and £120/h. I went for the £70/hh option and got vanilla but stupidly interpreted her seductive naughtiness talk as 'you'll get more if you pay more'. So I upgraded to £120/h and guess what ... I got a rub and HE that leaned on the side of a vanilla massage with a hint of seductive naughtiness.
So to me now her pricing structure of £80/15m, £80/hh, £80/h, and £130/h+half reads to me that all four pricing options will unswervingly get you 'a visit that leans on the side of a vanilla massage with a hint of seductive naughtiness'.
I think it's safe to say that i won't ever be going to Biggleswade to revisit her.
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 20jay

That's why I'm skeptical of these massage services, you get no clear information what is offered and what is a matter of luck. :sarcastic:

Offline cunnyhunt

She must've taken a fancy to you.

I think this sums her up.  My experience some years ago, is that It all changes if this is the case and a lot is on offer.

Offline cunningman

She must've taken a fancy to you.
At the time she was explicitly offering GFE but wanted to negotiate it up front.
I had already told her what I want and she had agreed it.
Her profile was quite different then.
I don't go for massage.