Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blaire of Bonds - Heaton  (Read 724 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5286945) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6207711) (21 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline abridgetofar

External Link/Members Only

Incall: 30 minutes for £60

Comms good got a same day booking received street and postcode then phoned for flat number when I arrived. Could not find the number at first then realised the street is in 3 sections. Flat is about half a mile from Chillingham Road Metro, plenty of street parking.

Blaire's stats are correct apart from her age, I would say about 37. Blaire answered the door dressed in a sweatshirt and knickers, first impressions was she was very plain and no make up, led upstairs handed over money then started with DFK quite a strong smell of smoke on her breath and clothes, she then stripped to reveal a nice toned body, lot of tattoos and her tits were enhanced

Blow job was very good with OWO, moved to RO she was clean and fresh then sex in doggy plenty of dirty talk from her, moved to CIM and swallow no facial as she says it stings her eyes. Spent the last few minutes lying chatting whilst she played with my knob. Decent punt apart from the smoke odour.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 02:16:57 pm by abridgetofar »