Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Northern Kara  (Read 2517 times)

Offline UN_Dr

Got a punt with Kara later. Looking forward to it. Will post a review later.

a10

Watch out for the missiles and state executions!  :D

Offline daveev

it will be the best thing you've done this year im sure  :D

Offline UN_Dr

Watch out for the missiles and state executions!  :D

I'm confused

a10

Really bad joke play on words that Northern Kara sounds kinda like North Korea.

I'll get me coat

Offline johnr1

Got a punt with Kara later. Looking forward to it. Will post a review later.
you will enjoy best girl in the NE by miles wish i could have got to see her today but just cant make it, that said seen her countless times in the past and every time just great and will still keep seeing her way in to he future as she is so addictive

renatus

you will enjoy best girl in the NE by miles wish i could have got to see her today but just cant make it, that said seen her countless times in the past and every time just great and will still keep seeing her way in to he future as she is so addictive

She's good but she's not great like many people make her out to be.

Offline johnr1

She's good but she's not great like many people make her out to be.
well she may not be great for you or a few others but I speak as I find and have punted for many years all over the world in my time so may have more experience than a lot of punters put together so FOR ME she ticks all the boxes and believe me
I have high standards and do not think anyone seeing her will be disappointed! also as there are so many poor quality girls about at the moment both in looks and service going to see Kara is a safe bet and a good time guaranteed

who would you rate as "Great" then?

renatus

well she may not be great for you or a few others but I speak as I find and have punted for many years all over the world in my time so may have more experience than a lot of punters put together so FOR ME she ticks all the boxes and believe me
I have high standards and do not think anyone seeing her will be disappointed! also as there are so many poor quality girls about at the moment both in looks and service going to see Kara is a safe bet and a good time guaranteed

who would you rate as "Great" then?

She really was not anything extraordinary, or even 'great'.  It was just "good", missing a spark I think. The sex was nice and everything, but it was not like some of the other girls I have seen where there was more of a passion.

And I think people on here sound a bit sycophantic towards her level of service. She is good, that is a fair assessment, not great. I.e. She offers consistency and good looks, but is not an exceptional punt, she is more a safe bet. I have seen several who are better.

Offline AnthG

And I think people on here sound a bit sycophantic towards her level of service.

The fact that she has her own effective fan club so to speak consisting of almost everyone who has seen her pretty much speaks volumes in itself.

You can pretty much count on one hand the amount of girls who have this - Michelle Independent is the only other one I can think of to be honest. And possibly Miss Squires maybe?

The only downside to booking her is she is so difficult to book due to everyone else wanting to. And you need to do it in advance. I am someone who hates advance bookings as I never know what mood I will be in advance of any days.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 07:14:31 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline johnr1

well put Anth, we are all different and like different things so I will retract my (she is great statement) and say she is one of the best girls around! and has been for a while and as Anth says she has a good following so we all can't be wrong

there needs to be a bit of chemistry thing going to make a good punt and if its not there then the meeting wont be great

Offline UN_Dr

Well all I can say is I really enjoyed myself when I was with her.  Great looking and good service. Friendly and sexy

Borofan

I saw Kara a few weeks ago.
Very pretty girl (not stunning imo) and very nice to talk to and down to earth.

On the downside, she kept me waiting for twenty minutes, as she was obviously
running late with another cilent. When I did see her she seemed distracted and not really into it.

So mixed feelings from me, but I can see why people rave about her if they caught her on a good day.

Toshiba

I saw Kara a few weeks ago.
Very pretty girl (not stunning imo) and very nice to talk to and down to earth.

On the downside, she kept me waiting for twenty minutes, as she was obviously
running late with another cilent. When I did see her she seemed distracted and not really into it.

So mixed feelings from me, but I can see why people rave about her if they caught her on a good day.

And this sums it up for me, you can be too busy, and i cant imagine her being on it all the time, that said very few of them are. A big reason im contemplating an end

Offline johnr1

an end to punting or an end to Kara?

never had a poor, rushed, meeting with kara after countless times seeing her over a few years pluss but we all have bad days

Offline Metal Geek

I would agree she's definitely one of the best, very sexy body, pretty but not  quite stunning, very friendly, and very good at what she does. But for me she didn't feel as natural as say Yvonne or Illie, I know they'res all just acting, but still felt like she was trying a bit too hard. Still I had a great time with her, and would definitely like to see her again soon.

Offline xer11

Very difficult to get an appointment at the right time!