Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian TOFTT - Lincoln - £50 for 30 mins - multiple orgasms!  (Read 630 times)

Offline Snagbadjer

Saw this busty Brazilian lady yesterday. The heat was stifling, and the drive there had me sweating. But I would be sweating a lot more by the end of this enjoyable punt...

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Easy. Rang up and asked to see her in an hour. Okay, ring me when you're there etc etc.

Top of Lincoln High Street. Near the Co-op. You go through the outside door and she lets you in the back door.

Looks
Age accurate. Busty, long hair, tanned, latina milf-type. Bit on the flabby side but nice round ass, smooth legs, friendly affable demeanour, sets you at ease straight away. She likes a joke and a bit of small talk.

Service
This one was a proper workout. I was offered a shower but I said I'd had one before I left the house. The room was tidy and uncluttered, plenty of cushions on the bed, a bowl of condoms on the cabinet (made me laugh, not sure why). An incense thing burned away, adding a bit of exoticism to proceedings.

So onto one of those fold out bed things. Got my kit off and laid back. She jumped on top, lots of grinding, licking my ears, massaging my shoulders. Didn't take me long to get rock hard. I could smell her perfume and faint trace of coffee.

Condom on ( :thumbsdown:) for some toothy OW. I like a bit of texture anyway, so was a decent BJ. More of a going-through-the-motions action.

She got on top and started some nice slow riding. She had a black top on which I got off sharpish to reveal some nice pert, medium sized breasts. I made sure to have a good play with them. Pulled her in for some DFK, which she seemed to like.

Got her into missionary and I didn't hang about. Straight into some deep hard fucking. Onto the side position. 'I wanna you to fuck me from behind'. Anything you say, luv. Went at it pretty hard for a while. Got her down in prone bone. Leaned in for plenty of DFK. She was screaming and sighing, flicking her hair back and interlocking her fingers with mine.

Rolled onto my back and she rode herself to a shuddering orgasm. Had to push her off before I shot my bolt.

Back to doggy but with me standing and her on the edge of the bed. Then standing while holding her hair and kissing her neck. Another orgasm.

Was knackered by this point so finished off in missionary. Focused on her bouncing tits and shot a good load inside the condom.

Lied down and chatted for a while. She's good to talk with, but obviously we don't go for that. Accepted the offer of a shower (I needed it after that power session), and then got on my way.

I was there for well past my time, but she didn't seem bothered or anything. She was firing off some texts as I was getting my shoes on and leaving. Didn't bother me since I got all I wanted and more.

I don't know if she's in a group but I've seen two on that same road (an Italian and Brazilian) so it's possible. She's off on Friday so take advantage of that £50 while it's on. It's normally £60.

My run of Brazilian punts continues.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
VS Profile Active since Dec 2018

07526 336662
+447526336662

Offline Jamesbattersea

Pleased you enjoyed it mate, she's good it's a shame she's going now. She's actually from Sheffield but works in Lincoln so maybe it's worth asking if she ever works over the border if your ever that way on.
I think she's giving up the game though  as last time i saw her she said she wanted to.
I don't  think she'spart of a group but she did use to work with her mate ( massive arse) but her mates a bit of a flake and used to fuck people about and she got pissed off with her.

Offline MajorPayne

Never seen her but she is in the Lincoln area

42yo and purports to having 46dd breasts for those who like them big.

Offline Snagbadjer

Pleased you enjoyed it mate, she's good it's a shame she's going now. She's actually from Sheffield but works in Lincoln so maybe it's worth asking if she ever works over the border if your ever that way on.
I think she's giving up the game though  as last time i saw her she said she wanted to.
I don't  think she'spart of a group but she did use to work with her mate ( massive arse) but her mates a bit of a flake and used to fuck people about and she got pissed off with her.

Yeah, she was really nice. Sometimes I wonder what combination of circumstances leads such a person to take up that kind of job. She did share some personal stuff that was a bit sad to hear. But I never judge the ones who are nice.
It's the mardy-arse Roms who annoy me with their fake and stroppy bullshit.