Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous.Adelle Aldgate  (Read 715 times)

25 review(s) for Gorgeous.Adelle (8 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mactaylor

External Link/Members Only

+447367391169

Very attractive girl with great body. Scores neutral/positive.

Saw a couple of weeks back. Comms quick and easy.

Wasn’t sure as to go for 15 or 30 mins but as difference was £60 or £80 I went for the half hour.

Left me to strip while she deposited the cash. At least one other girl possibly two in the flat at the same time (plus one client). Quick massage to get me ready for action then onto OW. OWO was available at an extra £20 which I passed on. Good oral skills but after only a couple of minutes she wanted to jump on top. I’d rather more oral but couldn’t be bothered arguing. She has a routine and it obviously involved getting the client to come as quick as possible. Didn’t argue with me wanting to change positions but after what must have been 10 minutes (so 13 maybe 14 minutes since arrival) she started with the come for me baby routine. She made an effort to wank me off which I wasn’t having. Said to finish with oral which she did. Had to tell her to slow down as she was going too fast.

Here’s where she pulled it back as once she slowed down it was actually very enjoyable. A decent blow job resulting in a satisfying climax. Quick clean up and the door. Quick check of the watch and I’d been inside for just over 20 minutes. Hot girl that can provide a decent service but obviously just want to get you out the door. A longer appointment could be enjoyable but I still feel it would be a gamble as she’d be trying to get round one out the way ASAP and then round two as quick as she can.

In saying that I would see her again if no other girl would available. Doubt it would be half hour appointment though.