Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Sam - Manchester  (Read 1246 times)

37 review(s) for Angel Sam (30 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Boates

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication: Excellent, all done via text along with some saucy banter between us.

The Lady: Not much more to add than what's already been said on previous reviews. Personally, I found her very attractive.
                Figure wise, exactly as described on her profile, just add 2 or 3 years to her given age!

The Meeting: To sum it up, Sam is pure filth and I loved every minute of being there!!

Greeted me as requested, naughty secretary; heels, black stockings, short skirt and see through blouse with no bra.

I'm not going to bore everyone with all the details, the other reviews tell you what you're going to get with Sam (Or just look at her "Enjoys" list) but I do have to mention that she will quite happily swallow your load or if you treat her to a facial, just remember to use your fingers to wipe her face then put them in her mouth to clean it off...... ;)

No clock watching whatsoever, in fact she told me off for when I mentioned the time.

I've been punting since the early 90's and visiting Sam was undoubtedly one of the very best.

Unbeatable value at £120 paid for an hour, given to her upon leaving, not once did she ask for it.