Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage in Plymouth Centre  (Read 849 times)

Offline crackingbitofkit

External Link/Members Only

Anybody tried this place? Thinking about giving it a go but looks to be a bit of a will she wont she situation. I noticed they have 20 other similar adverts all around the country, surely something must be on offer

Offline houseboot

I doubt if there is much WSWS here.

There is already a report on the Exeter shop here:-

External Link/Members Only

and Cheltenham. I expect some of the others too.

Offline jingjing

:hi:
There are very useful (mostly positive) Reports on here about the Plymouth massage shops.

Tried (unsuccessfully) to post a link to the reviews - so just search & they'll all come up
 :drinks:

Offline markfin

I walked past yesterday. It’s a very public location right by Plymouth Market and until recently used to be a 100% genuine Chinese Medicine shop. The door was open and Without trying to be too obvious I walked up to the window and saw a very average Chinese milf at reception.

A few hours later I walked past and the door was shut with no one at reception so maybe she had a punter?

Offline jingjing

A few hours later I walked past and the door was shut with no one at reception so maybe she had a punter?
:hi:
I had same experience.  I tried a walk-in at the Mutley shop last week(massage is next door to "Subway") - Similar 40ish chinese milf at reception - she was keen for me to come back in 30 mins as she already had a half hour booking (he turned up as we spoke) -  When I went back over 45 mins later,  the door was locked & reception area empty.   Obviously their "Modus Operandi" when busy - although one review on here earlier mentioned that they had two girls/ladies working there. :unknown: