Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Claryce - south Quay. Typical Romanian experience  (Read 541 times)

5 review(s) for Claryce (1 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Streetnat1

External Link/Members Only

Should have read the reviews on this girl before booking. Typical Romanian experience that you read about on here.

30 mins @ £70 + £20 for owo.

Comms: quick to respond. Post code given at time of booking. Flat number given on arrival.

Location: 10mins walk from South Quay station. No parking. Clean and spacious apartment.

Girl: think it was b&s but not sure. Face looked a little harder than pictures but eyes and hair looked like the pictures. Body was hot. Slim with long legs, soft, peachy bum and fake tits. Maybe 5'7".

Services: paid extra for owo. Whilst good, it was done only long enough to get me hard before she reached for a condom. Told her to carry on. Which she did for a further 15 seconds then said she wanted to fuck.

Did a few positions with lots of fake moaning and encouragement to come. Couldn't last more than 2/3 mins in a position before complaining I was fucking took hard and dick was too big. I'm just about average.

Said time was running out and would only finish me by hand. Lost interest by now so let her wank my semi till the end of my time which was about 10 minutes.

Save your money and just bash one out instead of seeing this one.

Offline king tarzan

Let's herself down with nonsense..
Physical construction is definitely 👅👅👅😋😋😋👅👅👅😋😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bedhedred

I meant to post, but forgot. I visited this profile a couple of weeks ago.
It's not the girl in the pics.

It was a basic p&d. Not worth wasting time or money on.