Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TaysteTessax - Middlesbrough  (Read 1282 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5311309) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline Shyandrew2001

• Temp ban until
    24/05/24 @ 07:01
  • Reviews: 10
 External Link/Members Only

Meeting with tayste tessa. 1 hour booked through AW emails only, no phone number so you need to make sure you have internet access. Fee £110. Flat in Eston on outskirts of boro, postcode provided was easy to find by the actual number was a bit more difficult as the place was like a maze but got there eventually.

The girl. 5'2,7stone and dress size 8 abd age 19 stated on profile and no reason to disbelieve that on first sighting. Facially i found her very attractive, cute one may say, right up my street anyway. Thin but not skinny, pierced nipples and tongue with a very shapely behind. Very impressed. Has some tattoes but didnt really catch my eye or bother me. And i would say she smokes but didnt stink or taste of it even though i hate smoke so not an issue at all there either.

The meeting. Let in by tessa and led into tje living room and sat down on the couch, a little bit of a chit chat and asked what i was into, replied just the usual GFE and she was fone with tbat and moved straight into some kissing, tongues invved which wss when i realised she had a pierced tongue, was a bice suprise. Some nice touching involved also and i was getting hard anyway. She got me undressed and she got naked to, them she was straight into OWO, probably a few minutes of that and then i asked if she would like me to lick her pussy so she sat down on the couch as i went down on her. She very quickly got very wet and was making the right noises, but no over acting, seemed genuine. I then statted playing with her bum hole and stuck a finger straight in using her juices as lube and no complaints from her at all. Domt think she came but was very wet and i stopped for breath and she asked if i was going to fuck her now, not to dissapoint i said yes, got a condom from the table and away we went. Asked how i wanted her so said mish and she lay on the couch, eased my way in as she is quite tight and then slowly fucked her, got faster with no complaints from her and again was very vocal. Stayed in misg for a good few minutes and then switched to cowgirl. A few minutes of this and she ground on my cock ungil she definitely came. No stopping from me fucking her slowly, deeply and hard which she seemed to enjoy all of. Had been at it for quite a while now and she asked how ti make me cum but i just didnt have the urge at the time but at no loint did she request we stop. I asked about cim and she said yes. Chamged to speed bumps on the sofa as we were both pretty sweety by this point and i really wanted to see her pert arse as i fucked her hard. Again no complaints and plenty of the right noises from her and i eventually came in tje condom.

Quick clean up and chat and time was up. Very nice girl and a very enjoyable booking. Would 100‰recommend and see again.

Sorry if the review is a bit jumbled but trying to right it as quick as i can.

Offline northface

Thanks for the review mate.

With no phones used did she give you the flat number before you set off?

Offline Shyandrew2001

• Temp ban until
    24/05/24 @ 07:01
  • Reviews: 10
Nope and i will say that did have me quite worried. Maybe if youbasked she would privide a number but i didnt. She did say she had just started and qas a bit overwhelmed, that showed more by the comms but not at all by the actual booking, which is perhaps what she meant.