Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massage  (Read 3780 times)

Online jarrovian

Hi lads can any of you give me information on rainbow massage Wakefield eg price and services. Cheers

Offline nullenvoyd

Hi. I`ve seen Lily at Rainbow Spa many times and also Helen who works there as well.

Both are excellent masseuses with plenty of extras available. HR on first visit and maybe topless. Later visits have gone onto OWO, full strip, reverse oral, CIM, reverse massage and of course full blown shagging!

Basic price is £35/40 for an hour and £10/20 for HR. I usually have 120mins for everything included. £65+ £40 = £105 - not bad at all!

They are both very good girls, pleasant and good English. Very skilled and both a bit of a nympho! Don`t push on first visit. The best things come to those who go softly-softly.

Shower, good cosy rooms, easy location and free parking.

You will not be disappointed.

Online jarrovian

Online jarrovian

Nullenvoyd, is Helen still at rainbow massage, as we have a Helen in Newcastle who seems up for fun?

Offline tony2311

which one is helen? on gumtree ads, is it the girl with the watch on hand to cheek?

Offline virginian

Can't answer the question but I would love to know too!

One of the guys has posted on "North East" area that he is going there and will post a report in Yorks/Humber.

Looking forward to his recommendation or otherwise.

There's another place called Rainbow but in leeds - on Hunslet Rd.  According to their website:

You will be lying on a very comfortablebed and you will be covered in warm oil. For the first half of the massage, you will be lying on your front. As the massage becomes progressively more sensual, you will be brought up to the point of orgasm and back a number of times, in order to experience being very turned on, yet extremely relaxed, at the same time – without the feeling of urgency which is normally there.

Aint no reviews of that place either - does it all get posted on another forum?