Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lou_lou87 – Havant  (Read 2121 times)

2 review(s) for Lou_lou87 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Vice Admiral

(As a new member, I thought it might be helpful if over the next few weeks I provided brief reviews of some SP’s I have seen this year.  These “summary” reviews – without any sexual detail – may not be to everyone’s liking.  However they are honest and truthful, and some members of this site may find them useful.  Also it is fair to point out that reviews of SP’s in the Solent area seem to be a bit thin on the ground at the moment, so arguably something is preferable to nothing. Even if some people may say, “Not by much!”)

LINK
External Link/Members Only

PROFILE NAME
Lou_lou87

DATE OF VISIT
June 2019.

COMMUNICATIONS
Straightforward.

Flat in Leigh Park, in a street off Middle Park Way. Plenty of parking available. Very nice flat – clean, tidy and well-decorated. Bed comfortable.

PRICE
£60 (sometimes £70) for 30 minutes.

APPEARANCE
Very attractive face. Nice body.

PERSONALITY
Friendly, relaxed and welcoming.

BEDROOM PERFORMANCE
Excellent.  Willing and enthusiastic.

REPEAT VISIT?
Yes.

Offline Sparta Prada

Vice Admiral, what’s the reason for not going into detail on any of your punts?

Offline Vice Admiral

Interesting question, Sparta.  I'll ask my shrink when I next see him.

The obvious answer is that I must be a bit of a prude.  But he may have other theories.

Offline stefanow

The obvious answer is that I must be a bit of a prude.  But he may have other theories.

Not sure if you are a cat amongst pigeons, or a pigeon amongst cats.  I like your style but not sure the UKP massive will...  I’m getting myself comfy with a cuppa to watch the show.

PS. Thanks for the reviews.  Interested to see who else will be on your list...  but don’t forget the ‘only can review punts from the last 12 months’ is only applicable to ‘+ve’ meets.  If you have any neutrals or negatives, you trawl up as much shit as you want on ‘dem be-aitches’.

Offline Stiltskin

Fair enough that you don't want to write a novel about your encounter, but you need to list the services at least. eg. FK, fingering, OWO and sex.

That's mainly what I look for. The girl's attitude and a summary of services.

Offline Vice Admiral

Fair point, Stiltskin. 

In particular I accept that it is helpful to mention whether OWO is genuinely on offer and at no extra charge (rarely an issue with British girls, but of course regularly an issue with Romanians).

Offline hornypnter

Fair enough that you don't want to write a novel about your encounter, but you need to list the services at least. eg. FK, fingering, OWO and sex.

That's mainly what I look for. The girl's attitude and a summary of services.

Likewise I too look for the services provided and the WG's attitude. Yes this info can be found on the profile but EE WGs are notorious for putting all kinds of service on the profile but when one turns up in person in some cases the service provided are different (sometimes less sometimes more).

Yeah if you add the services you received and the girl's attitude your report will be more useful to some at least!

Offline DrConners

Fair point, Stiltskin. 

It's a very fair point - yet you have further neglected to answer his post  :unknown:

Well ?

Welcome to UKP  :hi: - I have to say, I personally find your review style a waste of time.

I read your post on Raf Costa's further pimping exploits & thought it was well thought out.

Your reviews so far ............... Well not so much  :dash: