Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caroline (now Eva) Coventry  (Read 1464 times)

20 review(s) for Polish cute Eva (12 positive, 8 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline smiler999

I’ve seen the girl a few times but it had been a while, so when I saw her profile back, I was in for a quickie. £40
External Link/Members Only
Easy communication via text, confirmation on aw too. Same location as last visit, really iffy area of Coventry, went in my old car, there’s no way I’d leave the new one in that area.

Friendly and slim girl, choice of bj with or without, went for covered to delay the pop. She has a nice body, small natural tits, nice bit of cowgirl did the trick.

She does a Monday to Friday service. Personally, unless in a different area I’d only ever do quick visits.

Offline Nirvanian

I’ve seen the girl a few times but it had been a while, so when I saw her profile back, I was in for a quickie. £40
External Link/Members Only
Easy communication via text, confirmation on aw too. Same location as last visit, really iffy area of Coventry, went in my old car, there’s no way I’d leave the new one in that area.

Friendly and slim girl, choice of bj with or without, went for covered to delay the pop. She has a nice body, small natural tits, nice bit of cowgirl did the trick.

She does a Monday to Friday service. Personally, unless in a different area I’d only ever do quick visits.

Thanks Smiler... is she who used to be Caroline with the profile pic, rear view going up stairs?

Offline Digger1965

Offline BBC_Delivery

Shame she’s not in cov anymore

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
She is Polish, I suspect she tours round the country, so bound to visit Coventry again.

Add her to your AW HL, that way you can monitor where she is, and then post on here when she is back in Coventry.

Offline HERTSBLUE

Shame she’s not in cov anymore
They do that a lot when not working hoping someone buys there pics on aw always a clue when no phone number showing.Probably still in Coventry.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 06:26:18 pm by HERTSBLUE »