Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Jesica - Preston  (Read 2438 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5307618) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Hemlock47

External Link/Members Only

Fancied a pre work punt and Jesicas profile caught my eye. It's a new profile but for £100 hr and £60 hhr I thought I'd take a risk.  Fired of a text to see if she was available for an early morning punt.  And was told no problem. Sent another text with the required services, again no problem. So confirmed everything for the morning.
On the day I sent a quick text prior to getting ready to make sure there were no problems and confirmed services. I asked if it was ok to quickly ring (I like to hear a voice before I set off). Again no problem.
Called the number (it rang then there was a clicking sound like it was transferring to another phone) and a female answered. Tried to confirm services to be told "I don't do that" "I never agreed to that". And when I mentioned the time she hung up!!
Obviously I'd been texting her pimp the night before and she had no idea about the booking time or services agreed.
Absolute wast of time!!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 09:19:24 am by Hemlock47 »

Offline scutty brown

Linked profile in Wolverhampton
sounds like she may be one of Lena's group

Offline Blackpool Rock

This one has caught my eye too but I was thinking of doing a 15 minute P&D with no real expectation as to what is actually on offer

goldwing1

Fancied a pre work punt and Jesicas profile caught my eye. It's a new profile but for £100 hr and £60 hhr I thought I'd take a risk.  Fired of a text to see if she was available for an early morning punt.  And was told no problem. Sent another text with the required services, again no problem. So confirmed everything for the morning.
On the day I sent a quick text prior to getting ready to make sure there were no problems and confirmed services. I asked if it was ok to quickly ring (I like to hear a voice before I set off). Again no problem.
Called the number (it rang then there was a clicking sound like it was transferring to another phone) and a female answered. Tried to confirm services to be told "I don't do that" "I never agreed to that". And when I mentioned the time she hung up!!
Obviously I'd been texting her pimp the night before and she had no idea about the booking time or services agreed.
Absolute wast of time!!

A pre work punt , I admire your style.
That`s got me thinking.
Get someone to rack up at 7.30, 1 hour punt and I can be in the office by 9.00.
When I worked in Manchester, a few times i`d have a dinnertime punt, thought it was hilarious, my mates would be in the pub holding a pint pot, i`d be in a 5 min walk away parlour holding a pair of tits.