Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: meimei luton massage  (Read 3052 times)

Offline bobby1973

External Link/Members Only

found this lady last week

COMMS  good comms by text and calls

PLACE very packed street in luton hard to park, nice house massage table set up in back downstairs room

LADY  nice chinese milf late 30s early 40s looks ok

SERVICE  text meimei when i got there and was told the number and to go straight in.
               door opened as i walked up the path, in i want meimei hiding behind the door
               lead to the back room, i gave meimei £50 for the hour she asked me if i wanted a drink. i said no
               then told me to get undressed and lie face down on the table
               she then came back in and started the massage.
               massage was ok not much of a routing going 1 minute it was the back then right leg then back
               then right leg then lower back then left leg you get the ideal she was all over the place with lots of
               cc swipes, then asked to turn over at this point i could hear someone else in the house and noticed
               there was no lock on the door. meimei carried on the massage on my chest as the was a knock on
               the door she answered  in chinese and the voice of a young girl replied meimei then shouted
               something back and then carried on. she then without asking started playing with my cock using
               plenty of oil wasn't long before i was hard then a knock at the door this time meimei shouted
               something and opened the door and went out. i am now lying naked on the table with a full hard     
               on not sure who or what is going to walk through the door next. lucky for me meimei came back in
               and carried on wanking me off. shot my load, a quick clean up and out of there.

over all not to bad but no shower available and the little girl around means a no return for me
               not sure if anything else was on offer didn't ask

Offline andyitc

So it was £50 for the hour including HE? Very good value for money. Anything else on offer? Any touching allowed?

Offline bobby1973

didn't ask and didn't try touching really
as i put my hand on her arse the kid knocked on the door
so didn't think anything was going to happen with the kid there

Offline 20jay

Sorry, but If I need a massage I go to physio.... :hi:

Offline bobby1973

and that's why all your 2 reviews have been negative

Offline 20jay

No, that was a other story ...  :hi:

Offline scouting

Sorry, but If I need a massage I go to physio.... :hi:

Good for you. Hope you're happy.

Thanks for taking time to review Bobby.

Offline 20jay

Good for you. Hope you're happy.

Thanks for taking time to review Bobby.

Was not meant bad, sorry if it came over rude. I visit the ladies for sex. Who has fun with a massage, his thing. I find the masseurs' statement quite spongy, if it's just massage, why advertise in AW? If it is also sex, why not define what is offered?

As I said was not meant bad . 

cheers

Offline bender999

Good review Bobby. Lots of useful information there to allow people to make up their own minds about a visit.

Offline scouting

Was not meant bad, sorry if it came over rude. I visit the ladies for sex. Who has fun with a massage, his thing. I find the masseurs' statement quite spongy, if it's just massage, why advertise in AW? If it is also sex, why not define what is offered?

As I said was not meant bad . 

cheers

Very well, I misunderstood you. Quite a few guys on here prefer a sensual massage with happy ending to FS. Each to his own. Glad you clarified.  :rose:

Offline dynatron

as said each to their own as a punter of nearly 60 i myself do enjoy fsbm and h/e these days so good review bobby

Offline bobby1973

thank you everyone
we are all here to help each other
if i get a chance i may try again on a week day when the kids are back at school

Offline andyitc

Is this the woman at The Pyghtle?

Offline bobby1973

sorry dont know where that is ?