Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Chantelle - Leeds Incall  (Read 3175 times)

10 review(s) for Chantelle Lilly (6 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

MarcusD

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hour
Price: £160

Comms: Really easy. Fired off an email on AW. Got a reply a couple of days after to confirm she was available for the time I wanted. Made a booking request and texted her on the morning of the meet to get final details.

Girl: Slightly disappointed when she opened the door. From her photos on AW I thought she was going to be FAF. By no means unattractive but maybe I just set my expectations too high. Advertised as size 12 but probably a bit bigger and more chubby than curvy. Lovely posh accent though!

Meet: Offered shower on arrival and took her up on it. Came out to see her in some very nice underwear and asked for a striptease. She has a very big juicy arse and decent sized natural tits. After some DFK I lapped away at her fanny for a while before she took my dick in her mouth whilst she was on her knees. Good oral technique with some nice ball sucking. On with the rubber and I fucked her in missionary before bending her over the table and ploughing her cunt in doggy. Back onto the bed for some cowgirl riding. She then sucked me off until completion taking my load in her mouth before going to the bathroom to spit it out. Had a chat afterwards and she is a nice lass.

Neutral review as wouldn’t book again as not overly attracted to her and there is better for cheaper.

Offline bigmike32

Was looking at her profile as she is touring my area next month but after reading her 2 negatives and a neutral i will be avoiding her.