Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilie Marie London  (Read 2326 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5129229) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ST89

External Link/Members Only

A very pleasing hour with the lovely Emilie. She bid on my RB. Good comms and very easily arranged. She had clearly read my RB request.... (when it was obvious that others that bid hadn't bothered).

We met at my City hotel and Emilie was relaxed and dressed as requested. A genuine welcoming kiss which turned into DFK. A very nice introduction and ice breaker.

Emilie is attractive with a firm, size 10/12 and smooth body. Long blond hair and nice eyes! Natural breasts and a delightfully responsive pussy.

As I had an hour, we started with a chat and cuddle which flowed into DFK and OWO. After undressing, I spent time "exploring" which culminated in me eating her very wet pussy until she climaxed. Then on with the condom for energetic cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, scissors and doggy to finish. Following a break for drinks, more OWO and into an equally passionate round two.

A genuinely enjoyable GFE. All very vanilla but delivered with passion. Emilie is definitely not a clock watcher. I would certainly recommend and I plan to return when I am back down in London.

Online finn5555

She claims my report on here launched her career  :D

Offline MeesterNeek

Glad to hear that she is still active.....need to renew acquaintance.  ;)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44493.0

Offline guymids-72

Saw her about 3 years ago for 90 minutes incall
Best GFE ever.... Seemed genuinely into it