Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate-Clapham North. Randomly very awkward  (Read 471 times)

3 review(s) for SWEET_SKIN (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline Payyourwaymate

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms and location: Called up maid to see who was available and went to the usual place off clapham high street.

Price Paid and Services: £60, 30mins, OW and positions

Looks: Pictures are accurate, very attractive face wise, Fake tits which you can see scarring on at the bottom but good feel to them. She has very soft skin, Bubble butt (C) Category. I think the butt is real as it felt nice and soft but not entirely sure. I believe she is late 20s.

So she is from Brazil, not much conversation at the start. It was generally quiet and I sat down wondering whats going on and if I had made a bad decision  :(. She asked me what I was thinking about but I was just wondering what she was doing as she was rummaging around before she put on music. Started off with OW. It was terrible  :dash: the most bland blowjob I've had in some time. Moved onto positions, CG was good. Moved onto missionary and that was awkward. She fidgeted around for some reason and was dead silent  :lol:. Onto Doggy now and her butt arched is a great view, she made some moans and took a decent seeing to then but by this point I was wondering what on earth is going on? Has she not had sex with someone younger than her or a black guy before  :unknown:.

Finished up and cleaned my self up. Made some small chat, turns out she's been in London for only 10 days. She became friendlier and more relaxed after during the conversation and even started singing. Had me wondering if I made her nervous about something when I first came in.

Overall, she's got good aesthetics face wise, good soft skin and a decent bubble butt however, service wise is poor. Perhaps, it was me  :cry:  :sarcastic:

Please find attached pictures.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 05:21:23 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline peter purves

Moved onto missionary and that was awkward. She fidgeted around for some reason and was dead silent  :lol:. Onto Doggy now and her butt arched is a great view, she made some moans and took a decent seeing to then but by this point I was wondering what on earth is going on? Has she not had sex with someone younger than her or a black guy before  :unknown:.

Cheers for the review.

Can you elaborate a bit more with regard to the above in bold?
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mario7769

You've sen this SP once before and rated her negatively...why on earth would you go back and make a review with exactly the same complaints as the first time?

Offline Payyourwaymate

You've sen this SP once before and rated her negatively...why on earth would you go back and make a review with exactly the same complaints as the first time?

I haven't seen her before. Edit: Ok I see where you got it from. These people switch profiles so, I saw a different girl who also happened to be awkward in that past instance. There are photos of the other girl in that review posted by another poster  :hi: .
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 10:07:54 am by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Cheers for the review.

Can you elaborate a bit more with regard to the above in bold?

The from the start till the around the end she was acting so strange, like it was a new experience for her. There was no malice behind it. It was just very awkward and strange.