Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: evellinne_brunete20 south quay e14  (Read 346 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5293304) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rav7

External Link/Members Only

Price : £70 for half hour
Comms: were good no issues
Meeting : as per pictures, so plus 1. Paid up front and payed on bed and asked for lip kissing , this granted but were quick kisses , then had to say wanted longer , so minus 1 , then felt her legs - stubble , another minus 1. Had cuddling and fumbling .
Did not do any oral though on list of services , when asked about come on body , she said she does not do , I said profile said she does , she says she did not write , said not my problem, she pleaded no , thought not a biggie for me as come in condom anyway , but another minus one
Her reminder twelve minutes left , then six minutes left , then reminded three minutes left including clothes change , started to argue then realised spend more time arguing , I was fed up - another minus one came   on her cute bum in the sack -Plus one , she has sexy feet as well

Overall - fed up , felt rushed , her body has pluses and minuses , but personality not for me
Return : not even at £0

Offline Jerk Chicken

Another shocking Rom punt.

Better luck next time OP!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline BootsnBunches

External Link/Members Only

Price : £70 for half hour
Comms: were good no issues
Meeting : as per pictures, so plus 1. Paid up front and payed on bed and asked for lip kissing , this granted but were quick kisses , then had to say wanted longer , so minus 1 , then felt her legs - stubble , another minus 1. Had cuddling and fumbling .
Did not do any oral though on list of services , when asked about come on body , she said she does not do , I said profile said she does , she says she did not write , said not my problem, she pleaded no , thought not a biggie for me as come in condom anyway , but another minus one
Her reminder twelve minutes left , then six minutes left , then reminded three minutes left including clothes change , started to argue then realised spend more time arguing , I was fed up - another minus one came   on her cute bum in the sack -Plus one , she has sexy feet as well

Overall - fed up , felt rushed , her body has pluses and minuses , but personality not for me
Return : not even at £0

Thanks for the warning. A shame as on my emergency hot list - I actually tried her yesterday lunchtime but she was busy until 3. Anyone else had the pleasure/displeasure? I was presuming she was bad as she's been around a while and nobodies shouting.

Offline bedhedred

Thanks. Helpful review. I'd contacted her but couldn't get a convenient slot. Thought there was a high risk of poor service and you confirmed as much.