Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: DemiJay - Bury  (Read 1675 times)

14 review(s) for DemiJay (8 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline usroads

My first review, I’m from the US, and this meet took place a few weeks before I joined UKP. This is the girl - DemiJay - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. I came across Demi’s profile on AW and was blown away by the photo on her gallery especially where she’s up against the wall in a blue bikini - blonde, slim, DD tits, with a great arse, mid 20’s and thought just my type. Also noticed she’s one of the Adult Parties girls on here External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only so reckoned she’d be well experienced and a safe bet for a real good fuck.

Fired off an e-mail for contact her number and she came back real pronto. Made contact and she told me she hadn’t got any permanent incall accommodation sorted yet but the day I wanted she was working at La Maison in Bury - where she works as Harley - so checked it out, phoned La Maison and booked Harley for an hour. Arrived at La Maison, iked the place - and paid receptionist £20 room fee. Few minutes later Harley (DemiJay) breezes in and guys I was not disappointed. AW profile is accurate and I’m sure it’s her in the photos. On our way to the room she introduced me to her friend Sadie who’s also one on the Adult Parties girls - blonde and a real stunner. Thought I’ve gotta plan on a party visit.

The room was large with en-suite shower and a nice big double bed - I was happy enough. Paid Demi her £80 fee - her advertised indie rate was £120 so thought I’d be generous and gave her another £20 and told her to get naked real quick. She’s about 5ft 8” in heels and got a beautiful body. Bit of kissing, cuddling and groping and then she lies on the bed, head over the side, and starts sucking my cock and deep throating me while I’m standing. I leaned over her and got to licking a clean shaven and tasty pussy. Onto the bed and after about 10 minutes licking her clit and fingering she cums nicely… nothing over the top. I let her recover for a few minutes and then we fucked standing doggy with her kneeling on the bed. She’s tight and nicely wet - a real good time was had. I wanted to cum in her mouth so off with the rubber and into her mouth again to a very satisfying CIM round 1 finish and she goes off to dispose of a fair old load.

Back she comes on the bed, bit more kissing, cuddling and playing with my cock - after a few minutes I’m hard again ready for round 2. I fancy her doing the work this round so it’s cow girl and she rides, grinds and throws herself around real well. I wanted to finish CIM again and she obliged taking another load. We’re almost on the hour and I feel well fucked.

Conclusion - A terrific hour of fucking with a good looking and enthusiastic girl I liked a lot. Maybe the £20 bonus helped things along. I’ll be seeing her again for sure - maybe with her friends at Adult Parties.

Offline Knucklehead

Well done for remembering Brit girls have arses not ass, thanks for the review, glad you’re enjoying the UK.

Offline george r

Don't think its the same Harley now at LM looking at the pics ?

Offline usroads

Well done for remembering Brit girls have arses not ass, thanks for the review, glad you’re enjoying the UK.
Thanks bud... think I'm gonna enjoy Brit girls a whole lot

goldwing1

My first review, I’m from the US, and this meet took place a few weeks before I joined UKP. This is the girl - DemiJay - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. I came across Demi’s profile on AW and was blown away by the photo on her gallery especially where she’s up against the wall in a blue bikini - blonde, slim, DD tits, with a great arse, mid 20’s and thought just my type. Also noticed she’s one of the Adult Parties girls on here External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only so reckoned she’d be well experienced and a safe bet for a real good fuck.

Fired off an e-mail for contact her number and she came back real pronto. Made contact and she told me she hadn’t got any permanent incall accommodation sorted yet but the day I wanted she was working at La Maison in Bury - where she works as Harley - so checked it out, phoned La Maison and booked Harley for an hour. Arrived at La Maison, iked the place - and paid receptionist £20 room fee. Few minutes later Harley (DemiJay) breezes in and guys I was not disappointed. AW profile is accurate and I’m sure it’s her in the photos. On our way to the room she introduced me to her friend Sadie who’s also one on the Adult Parties girls - blonde and a real stunner. Thought I’ve gotta plan on a party visit.

The room was large with en-suite shower and a nice big double bed - I was happy enough. Paid Demi her £80 fee - her advertised indie rate was £120 so thought I’d be generous and gave her another £20 and told her to get naked real quick. She’s about 5ft 8” in heels and got a beautiful body. Bit of kissing, cuddling and groping and then she lies on the bed, head over the side, and starts sucking my cock and deep throating me while I’m standing. I leaned over her and got to licking a clean shaven and tasty pussy. Onto the bed and after about 10 minutes licking her clit and fingering she cums nicely… nothing over the top. I let her recover for a few minutes and then we fucked standing doggy with her kneeling on the bed. She’s tight and nicely wet - a real good time was had. I wanted to cum in her mouth so off with the rubber and into her mouth again to a very satisfying CIM round 1 finish and she goes off to dispose of a fair old load.

Back she comes on the bed, bit more kissing, cuddling and playing with my cock - after a few minutes I’m hard again ready for round 2. I fancy her doing the work this round so it’s cow girl and she rides, grinds and throws herself around real well. I wanted to finish CIM again and she obliged taking another load. We’re almost on the hour and I feel well fucked.

Conclusion - A terrific hour of fucking with a good looking and enthusiastic girl I liked a lot. Maybe the £20 bonus helped things along. I’ll be seeing her again for sure - maybe with her friends at Adult Parties.

If you get home sick, try this one
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline usroads

Thanks GW, may just do that and say you recommended her

goldwing1

Thanks GW, may just do that and say you recommended her

I`ve not met her, but I wouldn`t mind.
She operates out of this place External Link/Members Only it`s an ex parlour and you have to book in advance either through the girls Adultwork profile or through the site.
It`s a stop gap between the girls working from home or renting a flat or hotel room, i`ve been and it`s quite well appointed.

Hope you enjoy the selection of ladies that we have around here, don`t know what your experience is of punting you have over here, but if you see someone you fancy, it`s always worth having a look on here for any info .
Some may look good on Adultwork with good feedbacks, but the advice on here would be to avoid like the plague

Offline usroads

Thanks for the heads up GW. NW UK is like a candy box - but good to check girls out on here