Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Amber X Preston  (Read 836 times)

48 review(s) for x-amber-x (45 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dekkers

External Link/Members Only

Booked Amber for a 30 minute incall in Preston a few weeks ago now.

Comms were good although she’ll only respond and take bookings on the day or the day before so you’ll need to message last minute to see her.

Location: hotel around preston, easy entrance no issues getting there or in

The girl: Fairly good looking, little disappointed in the overall, think for the money I was expecting a stunner - although her tits are very nice.

The action: let into the room and greeted with a kiss, money handed over and I was offered a shower, which I declined as I had just showered 30 mins prior.

Started with Fk, stripped off, moved onto the bed and the little fella was given a good seeing to  with her oral and dt skills. This was good, although I could tell straight away she was trying to get me to cum quickly. Asked her to stop, on with the rubber and the usual mish/doggy until I filled the bag.

Overall the experience was a little underwhelming, felt robotic, not much enthusiasm and felt difficult to connect with her before during and after. I have heard the phrase ‘Sandys princess’ and she would fit that description to me.

Plus points would be her tits and really everything was as described as far as the service offered.

Tough call on the rating, definitely not a neg but couldn’t bring myself to give it a positive either!

I would say straight down the middle 5/10 overall  :thumbsup:

Offline nightbot

Cheers for the review ! I think you are the very few to mention that her service can feel mechanical so that's good info I guess.

She recently uploaded pics in her private gallery with her face in all the pictures. It has your typical beauty filter thing going on but I personally find her face to be super attractive. Though I understand it's subjective.

I've tried to see her but she works quite far from Liverpool/Manchester city centre and the way she does booking means she always ends up being booked during my preferred time slot by the time I realise it :(
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 08:33:23 pm by nightbot »