Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JessicaXBabyX - Central Manchester  (Read 2781 times)

28 review(s) for JessicaXBabyX (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline colin_w

External Link/Members Only

£70 30 min - paid and extra £10 on top of the £60 for owo

One of the best punts I have ever had, it will never be forgotten.  The main reason is how hot she is, her breasts, my god, they are incredible, natural, perfect size perfect shape.  Her body is firm, I asked if she worked out but she said no, never had, I guess sex is great exercise as she was firm and toned.

She is quite central, the apartment was really nice, it looked like she lived in it and had a room for working in.  The room was clean, I had a shower before and after with fresh towels.  Parking was easy, I think I paid a £1 to park in front of the apartment.

Communication was good, I arranged the night before and could hardly wait for the morning to arrive.  We had a lot of texts back and forth, a bit of flirting, arranging and general chat.

Arrived and I was not disappointed, as I said above, gorgeous.  Talkative, made me feel at ease.  We sorted money, I took a shower, required for owo, and went into the bedroom.  Had a real good GFE of playing with her body, feeling it, kissing it, while she went down on me a few times...but she does not allow kissing, shame, but I knew that before I booked.  She also doesn't allow too much contact with her vag, and def no RO.  We fooled around and chatted for a while before I got her into doggy.  I didn't last too long, a lot of foreplay, but man the shag was good, slow at first then building up to a good pounding.  Had a shower, a bit more chat and left when my 30 min was up.

I will be back as soon as I make it to Manchester again, if I lived there I would visit her every chance I had.

Offline Silva21

External Link/Members Only

£70 30 min - paid and extra £10 on top of the £60 for owo

One of the best punts I have ever had, it will never be forgotten.  The main reason is how hot she is, her breasts, my god, they are incredible, natural, perfect size perfect shape.  Her body is firm, I asked if she worked out but she said no, never had, I guess sex is great exercise as she was firm and toned.

She is quite central, the apartment was really nice, it looked like she lived in it and had a room for working in.  The room was clean, I had a shower before and after with fresh towels.  Parking was easy, I think I paid a £1 to park in front of the apartment.

Communication was good, I arranged the night before and could hardly wait for the morning to arrive.  We had a lot of texts back and forth, a bit of flirting, arranging and general chat.

Arrived and I was not disappointed, as I said above, gorgeous.  Talkative, made me feel at ease.  We sorted money, I took a shower, required for owo, and went into the bedroom.  Had a real good GFE of playing with her body, feeling it, kissing it, while she went down on me a few times...but she does not allow kissing, shame, but I knew that before I booked.  She also doesn't allow too much contact with her vag, and def no RO.  We fooled around and chatted for a while before I got her into doggy.  I didn't last too long, a lot of foreplay, but man the shag was good, slow at first then building up to a good pounding.  Had a shower, a bit more chat and left when my 30 min was up.

I will be back as soon as I make it to Manchester again, if I lived there I would visit her every chance I had.

I quiet fancied a meet with her but no contact with her pussy and no kissing puts me off.

I've said this before but she'll rim you and put her tongue in your arse but won't put her tongue in your mouth!?!  :dash:

Still, 30 minute shag sounds decent nonetheless.

Offline Beattie16

I've seen her a couple of times. Bit expensive but Fantastic at rimming. The kissing and no licking doesnt put me off. I work on the other side of Manchester so to get to other side of deansgate can be a bit off putting. Once she didn't answer her phone for ages. All in all though a good one and clean. 
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Silva21

I've seen her a couple of times. Bit expensive but Fantastic at rimming. The kissing and no licking doesnt put me off. I work on the other side of Manchester so to get to other side of deansgate can be a bit off putting. Once she didn't answer her phone for ages. All in all though a good one and clean.

Actually tried to contact her both Thursday and Friday for a booking as her AW said she was available. Never got a response so moved on.
Shame. I shall try again thou.
Good to hear she's decent at rimming thou and not just a quick flick of her tongue.

Offline yorkieyorkie

I quiet fancied a meet with her but no contact with her pussy and no kissing puts me off.

I've said this before but she'll rim you and put her tongue in your arse but won't put her tongue in your mouth!?!  :dash:

Still, 30 minute shag sounds decent nonetheless.

Exactly. Bizarre woman

Offline jessica123

• Service Provider
Exactly. Bizarre woman

Not quite bizarre in my opinion. I dont kiss because i dont want to,and at least i advertise clearly and always inform so you know what to expect.
Been called out for this for a while now, and ive explained many times. I do what i enjoy/am good at, so you can enjoy it too! I dont bring you here on false beliefs of services offered.
There are many things some love, and some dont, i dont think any body is bizarre in what they offer, as its up to them entirely. If i lied and said i did these things you would be even more unhappy!

Online Bustydusty

Not quite bizarre in my opinion. I dont kiss because i dont want to,and at least i advertise clearly and always inform so you know what to expect.
Been called out for this for a while now, and ive explained many times. I do what i enjoy/am good at, so you can enjoy it too! I dont bring you here on false beliefs of services offered.
There are many things some love, and some dont, i dont think any body is bizarre in what they offer, as its up to them entirely. If i lied and said i did these things you would be even more unhappy!

Maybe bizarre not the right word but people might find it strange that you’ll stick your tongue up a

blokes arse but not in his mouth - as you say tho that’s what the ad says

Offline Rack Admirer

With the rimming, does the punter have to be smooth-shaved?

Offline jessica123

• Service Provider
With the rimming, does the punter have to be smooth-shaved?

No, ive noticed i havnt changed my FAQ on that so going to do that now. The most important thing is it's perfectly clean! No scent (other than the radox you scrub with) and no residue. Many gents said they cant shave there, so thats not an issue as its not an easy thing to do.

And to the above comment, yea i get that however it is genuinely down to perference. I keep the kissing for my partner, and i would genuinely not enjoy kissing someone else, but oddly, as many say, yes i dont mind licking someones arsehole! Not for everyones understanding, but as mentioned at least its made known before wasting your time/money.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 10:35:30 am by jessica123 »

Online lewisjones23

I’ve seen Jessica, was an ok punt from memory - what I liked the most is that everything was listed upfront from what was available to the cost

Not often you get honesty from a WG so she should get credit for that

As with others the kissing/rimming thing seemed a but curious to me but seen as I have zero interest in kissing a WG it made no difference to me

Offline jessica123

• Service Provider
I’ve seen Jessica, was an ok punt from memory - what I liked the most is that everything was listed upfront from what was available to the cost

As with others the kissing/rimming thing seemed a but curious to me but seen as I have zero interest in kissing a WG it made no difference to me

Thank you :) Appreciate that comment!

Online Al R

No, ive noticed i havnt changed my FAQ on that so going to do that now. The most important thing is it's perfectly clean! No scent (other than the radox you scrub with) and no residue. Many gents said they cant shave there, so thats not an issue as its not an easy thing to do.

And to the above comment, yea i get that however it is genuinely down to perference. I keep the kissing for my partner, and i would genuinely not enjoy kissing someone else, but oddly, as many say, yes i dont mind licking someones arsehole! Not for everyones understanding, but as mentioned at least its made known before wasting your time/money.
Fair play to you - whatever anyone thinks about the services you offer, as a service provider you can do no more than accurately list them on your profile. Luckily for you it rules out me paying a visit as I like kissing and RO but respect for having an accurate profile  :hi:

Offline jessica123

• Service Provider
Fair play to you - whatever anyone thinks about the services you offer, as a service provider you can do no more than accurately list them on your profile. Luckily for you it rules out me paying a visit as I like kissing and RO but respect for having an accurate profile  :hi:

Yea i do lose a few bookings, but i would rather do that than offer a shit experience for you!
Some have decided to come see me anyway and usually enjoy it, lie back and have me look after you instead of having to reciprocate! Works well for some, not so for others.
All information is there for you to make the correct decision for you! :)

Offline McMuffin1

Can confirm Jessica is a very fulfilling visit with an astonishing body, with the aforementioned bewbs.

Horses for courses.  I like a smooch, but it's not the end of the world.  It's like that four banger in the new Porsche Cayman is a small negative, but it's still a deeply glorious proposition squeezing yourself inside.

Offline McMuffin1

Oh yes, and how could I forget... her bum.  Serious botty.  It's the  :bomb:

Offline NigelF

You've been a member for over 3 years now and judging just from your posts/who you've seen you clearly punt a fair amount and have gained plenty of valuable info from this site so it's now time to start giving back properly and in line with site rules (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680), particularly rules 1 & 27:
1 Site ethos / mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favoritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.
27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Your posts are somewhat decent but full reviews are much more helpful than posts with little detail. Even when the girl is well reviewed, it's still helpful especially when it's recent (to show that she's not declining like many WGs eventually do). However I strongly recommend you prioritise the most helpful reviews such as the negative and neutral punts you've had, followed by WGs with no/few reviews or mixed reviews.

Had a real good GFE of playing with her body, feeling it, kissing it, while she went down on me a few times...but she does not allow kissing, shame, but I knew that before I booked. 

That's not GFE. I've never had any girlfriends who didn't want to kiss and I doubt you have either.

+1

There's so many barefaced bullshitters in this game it's refreshing when a WG isn't one of them.

Offline Haruki

You've been a member for over 3 years now and judging just from your posts/who you've seen you clearly punt a fair amount and have gained plenty of valuable info from this site so it's now time to start giving back properly and in line with site rules (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680), particularly rules 1 & 27:
1 Site ethos / mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favoritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.
27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Your posts are somewhat decent but full reviews are much more helpful than posts with little detail. Even when the girl is well reviewed, it's still helpful especially when it's recent (to show that she's not declining like many WGs eventually do). However I strongly recommend you prioritise the most helpful reviews such as the negative and neutral punts you've had, followed by WGs with no/few reviews or mixed reviews.

That's not GFE. I've never had any girlfriends who didn't want to kiss and I doubt you have either.

+1

There's so many barefaced bullshitters in this game it's refreshing when a WG isn't one of them.

Personally I agree with you on all members doing their share of reviewing for mutual benefit. However unfortunately not all moderators think like that and one argued hard with me that it was not necessary, is there an official board policy in place?

Offline ISTS2005

Personally I agree with you on all members doing their share of reviewing for mutual benefit. However unfortunately not all moderators think like that and one argued hard with me that it was not necessary, is there an official board policy in place?
I agree that reviews are essential towards us all helping one another, however I would be wary of this being the only criteria people are judged on. I have noticed a few posters with no reviews who do contribute some useful information that has helped me about girls, venues, locations as an out-of-towner, etc. I also think the absolute emphasis on reviews only actually puts some people off contributing what sporadic bits of knowledge they do actually have. Finally, I do think that the very well written reviews that a lot of respected members post, could in turn put off the less eloquent or less confident in posting reviews as they see this as the high standard to be adhered to - in fact its clear to see as often I have seen short reviews are then questioned or occasionally criticised.

I do agree though that there is a large proportion of 0-review members who just fucking leech or ask ridiculous questions and contribute fuck all. However I'd be wary of making review count the sole guage for credibility or membership, I myself have not done many reviews and certainly not much lately.

Offline Silva21

It's kinda strange as having had sex was some amazing women both, in skill and features, I want to talk about it and here is one of the very few safe places.
And so, for me, the punt isn't complete until I've reviewed it and spoken about it.

I often disappear during work hours and eventually come back and I'm sat there with a massive grin on my face thinking 'I'd love to tell you lot where I've been'.
Coming on here and reviewing is the closest I can get.

Clearly each to their own. Just my thought process.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 06:39:44 pm by Silva21 »