Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suggestions in Bournemouth  (Read 7400 times)

Offline PGTour

I am going down for a few days and wanted to know if anybody has recommendations based on ladies they have seen.

Offline santiago2

Hi PGTour, what are you looking for, and how much do you want to spend, Dorsex.com is a local
     site, with a good variety of girls, you dont have to join to see the ads, and also AW Dorset, good
     luck, santiago2

Offline PGTour

Thanks for the response. 200 per hr is fine.
Have you seen any ladies yourself ?

a10

External Link/Members Only
Classy-Claudia

X-SexySasha-X

I've seen both and they're good. Sasha is older and a bit plastic but filthy. Claudia is EE but gives a good owo experience.

ExclusiveBella

I've not seen her but she's on my hotlist and I've heard good things about her. The footy shirt thing in her gallery seems interesting!

If you've got transport, Southampton is easily reached from Bournemouth as well.

Offline Shyboy

I am going down for a few days and wanted to know if anybody has recommendations based on ladies they have seen.

Go see Emily-Jaye (was Aimee225XX - see reviews) beautiful girl and very very good... She lives in Bournemouth..

External Link/Members Only Can't recommend enough  :hi:

Offline santiago2

Hi PGTour

Renee, in Bournemouth hotel, nice girl 30s, 36'' boobs, English, £90 hr, all inc.
External Link/Members Only, ive seen her 5 times, always good.

Lauralukk, in Southbourne, slim girl 30s, English, does offers from £55, 1/2 hr, all inc.
External Link/Members Only, ive seen her 2 times, good fun, be lucky mate, santiago2

Offline PGTour

Thanks for the suggestions, anybody seen Adriana4u in the last 6 months ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Hantsolo

Thanks for the suggestions, anybody seen Adriana4u in the last 6 months ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi PG,

Yes, saw Adriana late last year. She's now a bit darker haired, but still stunning and very, very good. I first saw her 5 or so years ago and can certainly vouch that she's worth trying to arrange an appointment with.

I can also recommend Englishcharlie and Serenabournemouth, again both stunning and a lot of fun!

Sasha is very filthy as mentioned above and would certainly give you a fantastic time.

Have fun and let us know how you get on!

Offline Jake-

Saw this lady about a month ago. Not a youngster, but a 'golden oldy' Top notch service from a classy lady.

So  If you are not blinded by age prejudice, get in touch you will enjoy yourself, guaranteed. Best oral technique this little old boy has ever experienced! GO For IT! Totally safe, anonymous upmarket flat, free, on street parking.* Take a gamble £80 for half an hour what have you got to lose. If you do let me know if I was right....... or not.

* mind you she did say she might be moving.

Offline latecomer

Lauralukk, in Southbourne, slim girl 30s, English, does offers from £55, 1/2 hr, all inc.
External Link/Members Only, ive seen her 2 times, good fun, be lucky mate, santiago2

Hmm, sounded good but she's now showing her rate as £100 for 1/2 hr which is way too much for me.  Was her offer just a one-off or does she reduce her prices regularly?

Offline santiago2

Hi Latecomer, on Dorsex.com she is known as Lucky Laura, offers different prices during the day.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Classy-Claudia

X-SexySasha-X

I've seen both and they're good. Sasha is older and a bit plastic but filthy. Claudia is EE but gives a good owo experience.

ExclusiveBella

I've not seen her but she's on my hotlist and I've heard good things about her. The footy shirt thing in her gallery seems interesting!

If you've got transport, Southampton is easily reached from Bournemouth as well.

I can thoroughly endorse Sexy Sasha from that list......fantastic, receptive, willing, dirty, horny fuck.
Great body, great (fake, but good...) boobs.....loves sex, loves blokes (and girlies too) nice house with great full length mirrored wardrobe ..... Likes A-levels and a toy show.......A really Sexy girl. :hi:  :drinks: