Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite xx of Camden  (Read 1767 times)

46 review(s) for Aphrodite xx (28 positive, 14 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline petermisc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have seen Aphrodite a number of times now, so this is a "composite" review.

Paid: £120 for the hour

Comms: Easy.  She handles her own comms and she speaks excellent English, having been in this country a number of years.  Phoned a couple of hours prior, she answered almost immediately, agreed a time, and she texted the postcode.  I texted to say when I had arrived at Camden Town station, and she then texted the full address.

Location: Clean and comfy basement flat on a side road, a few minutes walk from Camden Road overground station, which is itself about 5 minutes walk from Camden Town underground.

The girl: Aphrodite is Hungarian, and speaks very good English, with a sexy accent.  The photo of her sitting in the arm chair gives a good impression of who you will see.  A friendly, sexy MILF, with voluptuous curves, and full breasts.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Services: I was greeted with a sexy hug and kiss.  When I returned to the room after my shower, she was admiring herself in the full-length mirror.  I was beckoned towards her, and she ground her backside into my crotch, allowing me to run my hands over her body, and kissing deeply.  After awhile, we adjourned to the bed, and commenced a passionate snogging session, leading to OW and then sex in cow-girl and various other positions.  She seemed quite receptive to suggestions.  After I had come and she had cleaned up, she snuggled up next to me, and we chatted for awhile.  I think she would quite happily chat for the whole time if you let her, but I directed her hand downward and she took the hint.  She quickly had me hard again for a second round, following which she gave me a relaxing massage (she is apparently a trained beautician/masseuse).  Shower and go.

Will I go back: Yes, so a positive.

Offline Wozel

OWO on the menu or did you choose not to have it ?

Offline tantraman

... When I returned to the room after my shower, she was admiring herself in the full-length mirror.

Ha! :D ... She's been doing this for an age, each and every time! ...

... She knows she has a good figure, and I caught her glancing at herself in the full-length mirror that was by the bed (I recall a previous reviewer mentioned her vanity in this regard!).

Offline petermisc

I didn't ask.

Offline Malvolio

OWO is definitely on the menu