Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Maya 25 - Sheffield May 2018  (Read 718 times)

51 review(s) for  Sexy Maya 25 (37 positive, 6 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline N3rd

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms - Good. Booking all sorted quickly with one phone call.

Location - Block of flats across the river from the Blonk Street car park. People coming and going with enough frequency so you don't stand out. Building itself seems alright. Flat was dark and I only saw the bedroom which was nice enough.

Appearance - Maya is adorable, one of those girls whose smile makes her look quite innocent. She has a lovely slim figure, pert B cups, and a fantastic arse. Her pictures are accurate and I'd say her description/age is too. She was wearing some nice underwear under a lacy robe.

Personality - Maya is a chirpy bubbly girl. We spoke a fair bit during the massage, and while cleaning up.

The Meet - Parked up and made a quick call to get her location and instructions. Crossed the river, buzzed in and in the flat within 5 minutes.

Maya did the standing behind the door thingy and lead me down the darkened hall to the bedroom.

Stood facing each other, both still fully clothed, she puts her arms around my neck and begins to kiss me. My hands went straight to her arse for a feel. Wouldn't class the kissing as FK but it wasn't all closed mouth. She tasted great.

Maya's hands began to wander. Soon she began undoing my trousers and worked her way to the little guy. Having her stood there with that innocent little smile on her face while she slowly played with my cock was ridiculously hot. It makes a nice change to be undressed slowly instead of being told to take everything off right at the beginning.

More kissing and playing with the little guy until we were both naked so we moved to the bed. Bit more kissing then Maya gave me a massage. I'm not the biggest fan of massage but it was enjoyable enough and every now and again Maya would lean forward and kiss me some more while straddling my back.

Maya got me to turn over and started OWO. She has a great technique which felt amazing and also kept things slow enough so I never felt like I was getting close to finishing.

On went the cover and on to the sex. Cowgirl, mish and a position I've never done before, it was sort of reverse cowgirl but not. It gave a wonderful view of Maya's backside while she rode me. Maya was quite enthusiastic throughout, making the odd little moan and encouragement (nothing OTT mind). Eventually filled the bag inside her in doggy.

Cleaned up and had a bit of a chat. There was still some time left so Maya massaged me again for a bit before asking if I was ready for round 2.

I was but sadly the little guy had other ideas. Maya tried her hardest, bless her, but even more of that exceptional OWO couldn't revive him.

We spent the remainder of the time massaging and chatting.

Money - £100 for an hour

Positives - Great OWO. Great sex. Maya is a cute little bundle.

Negatives - None

Verdict - Positive. TBH I got a little bored towards the end, but I'm chalking it up to my own inexperience rather than anything on Maya's part as this was only my 3rd punt and I was still learning the do's and don'ts. In hindsight I should have asked her to join me on the bed for some more kissing and fondling instead of just settling for a massage. I feel it would be unfair to mark Maya down on this though as she wasn't to know (because I didn't say anything) and up until the little guy failing to perform a 2nd time I'd been enjoying myself.

Offline Emptysac

Do I understand correctly? This was 14 months ago?

Offline N3rd

Yep, just working my way through reviewing all the WGs I've seen

Offline Night-Owl

Sorry but this is just silly.  :lol:

Offline Scuderia Fan

Thanks for your review. The more info the better IMHO.