Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Star - Manchester  (Read 1232 times)

19 review(s) for little_star (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fabaceous]

Offline rambling_grifff

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Visited Little Star last week, 30 min booking for £80. No probs with comms, she replied same day to confirm booking. Messaged her on morning for location which is south side of city centre.

House was clean and tidy with plenty of parking in the street so no issues with location. Star opened the door and was as per her photos, very petite student type, wearing little make up if any and had that girl next door look, naturally pretty with a great toned figure. Kind of a gymnast's body. She's quite well spoken and I'm guessing maybe a student.

Led upstairs to the bedroom where after dealing with the business side of things we sat on the bed and started with some kissing, which was quite full on. She did have her hair tied back which I asked her to let down and she gladly obliged. Carried on with more kissing which continued throughout the meeting and gradually the clothes came off. She has small but perfectly pert boobs which are proportionate to her frame. If you like petite toned bodies, Star ticks that box.

Moved on to OWO which was delivered with enthusiasm and almost resulted in me ending things there and then, so moved onto sex in several positions, starting with her on top and had to take in doggie with that amazing firm bum!

Very enjoyable meet with a nice polite genuine girl with a cracking body, who provided great GFE. Would definately see her again when I'm next in the area.