Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna_22 Brazilian London - Baker Street  (Read 2744 times)

18 review(s) for Anna_22 (15 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Joran

Hi, I just discovered the forum and I thought of contributing with my experiences, although some of them go months back.

Link
External Link/Members Only

Communication
Texted her 40min before the meeting.  She replied promptly. She gave me the address.

Estate block, around 10min walk from the station in central London. It was a bit difficult finding the entrance. I had to call her to get instructions as I was lost. Her English was not good but I finally found my way around 10min late. She did not complain. The flat had two rooms, I think she shared with another girl. Shower was outside the room.

Anna_22
She received me in her underwear. I found her pretty. She is tall and I found her bigger than in her pictures. A bit of a belly. Overall she looks quite good.

The meeting
We agreed 15min for £50. I did not like that she initially asked for £55 and I had to show her the adultwork profile. Then she quoted £50. I took a shower and she was waiting for me in the room naked. We started kissing and caressing. Light french kissing and I could feel a bit of smoker breath. I could touch her pussy but no fingering allowed. She went down on me, blowjob without a condom and payed attention to my balls too. I was surprised as she quoted extra for oral without. Her breasts are quite big and nice to the touch. I asked her if she could wank me with her breast to which she agreed. I felt like I wa about to cum. I asked her to have sex and I cummed in the condom shortly after. I took another shower and she walked me to the door in her underwear. In and out in around 20min.
Conclusion
Attractive girl if you like them thicc. Pleasant and good at sex. Not your girl if you like them petite or skinny or if you do are strongly against smokers breath. I am unsure if she washes herself after each meet. She did not take a shower with me before or after. Despite the smokers breath and the doubts about her showering, I think overall it was a positive experience.

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the review.  :hi:
Which station in central London?

Offline Joran

Thanks OP for the review.  :hi:

I think it was close to Baker Street, but I am not completely sure. Sorry it was some months ago!

Offline sunnyj

I think it was close to Baker Street, but I am not completely sure. Sorry it was some months ago!
:thumbsup:

Offline tantraman

Et voila :hi: ...

Anna works from a 5th floor flat in sprawling 1960s estate block, situated along a main road, about a 10min stroll from Marylebone station. The area is discrete in that one can wait inconspicuously at a bus stop. The estate itself also felt secure and safe, although I only punt in daylight hours anyway.
The flat is well-kept and neat. The bedroom is fit for fucking … double bed and mirrored wardrobe … plus the window fabulously overlooks Regents Canal.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tantraman

Is this who you saw OP or even TM

The four body shots are of Anna_22, but that single face shot is of her erstwhile flatmate, Lucy_20.

If you fancy seeing more photos of Anna_22, I'm collecting all available photos in my review thread - click here to view. :wacko:

:drinks:

Offline Joran

Et voila :hi: ...

I am not sure if it was Marylebone or Baker Street, I think both stations are relatively close to each other. Apologies, it was some months ago ago.

Offline Joran

Is this who you saw OP or even TM

Also, can you provide an answer to the perennial question (variant)

Cheers!!

Face-wise I saw the girl from the pictures in tantraman´s review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=223175.0

Hidden Image/Members Only

Apologies, I did not properly understand your last question, could you please clarify what is the perennial question (variant)?

Online salome

PP is a bubble butt fan. Does she have one (not sure about the variant bit)

She's in Newcastle. Is that temporary, anyone know?

Offline sunnyj

The FS scale

Offline Joran

The FS scale

Thank you salome for clarifying and thank you sunnyj for the informative image. Anna_22’s butt look to me as something between A and B at the time I met her. I would not have said it is a bubble butt (under my humble personal opinion).

Offline peter purves

Cheers mate  :hi:

The variant to the perennial question is when they have already been entered into the thread but members are seeking confirmation and clarification that the WG entered is indeed a worthy candidate.

The variant question reads:

Is she a worthy entrant into the Bubble Butt thread??

The perennial question: Is she a Bubble Butt thread entrant??
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sunnyj

She is back to London but not sure she is vfm at her current increased rates (£100/hh and £150/h).  :unknown:

Offline JayEZ2K

She is back to London but not sure she is vfm at her current increased rates (£100/hh and £150/h).  :unknown:
Agreed. I rated Anna as a positive, but she doesn't fit in the £150ph level. She gives good service, but her looks are average. If you look carefully at all photos can see for yourself, a bit flabby and not-so-shapely ass, average not very pretty face, etc. Her likes list has also gotten shorter, and never had £150ph items like A-levels or rimming (giving).

Her partner, Lucy, is also back. Lucy is way hotter, but gives a somewhat distant and uninterested service. At £80/30 minutes, Lucy is slightly overpriced, IMO. I think £70 would be more accurate.

Offline bedhedred

I've seen her 3 times towards the end of last year. I didn't review at the time. The short summary is that she's nice enough and does a fairly deep enthusiastic bj. I paid £70/30 minutes. I was never tempted to upscale to £140/60 minutes, because she tended to rush through the half hour show, and she doesn't interact enough - no eye contact for example.

Her new prices are a joke. Speaking from experience £100/30 minutes is not something I'd ever pay her.

Offline bedhedred

I was referring to Anna 22. Never met Lucy.