Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde_ola  (Read 8028 times)

24 review(s) for INDEPENDET_LENA (19 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

cjkany2015

Saw Ola yesterday and it was a top GFE experience, into my top 10 :D

Arrived on time at the well known polish flat on Goswell Road. It's a nice clean safe place 10 mins from the Barbican tube. Well located.

Ola is very girl next door type. Not overly made up but very pretty. She wasn't even wearing sexy lingerie which I would normally hate, but this just adds to the illusion of a girl you see in the street and fancy the pants off. She's very friendly and happy too which is nice and gets things off on the right foot.

Start with a lot of nice DFK. She has a cracking body with curves in the right place. long RO session and she is clean and enthusiastic. Wonderful deep sloppy BJ. One or two positions then a divine CIM finish. Nice chat and a shower before I'm back out slightly over time.

Polish girls are fucking awesome. Geena at the same flat is good too but Ola wins. Great girl and hopefully a new regular.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 07:54:10 am by cjkany2015 »

Offline bestbefore

Is she the girl that used to be in Acton with Kama and Sweet Lucy Sweet?

and a review on AW says she charges extra for CIM - Did she charge you? and how much?

cjkany2015

I believe so based on some other threads on here, though I met her for first time yesterday.

No charge for CIM. She actually wanted to pay me for doing it but as a gentleman, I declined :)

Offline bestbefore

No charge for CIM. She actually wanted to pay me for doing it but as a gentleman, I declined :)

:D
That would be a first!

cjkany2015

Saw Ola again today. I love this bird though felt a bit rushed today as the girls in this flat take back to back bookings.

Still a good session though similar to the first.

I have a soft spot for polish girls, they are a class above in my experience.

I wonder if a few guys were there off the back of my own review and I have been the master of my own downfall.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 04:45:49 pm by cjkany2015 »

Offline viktor1080

+1 a big fan of polish girls

Offline hiro05

Seems like she's now in Kent? Hope she returns to london at some point

Offline GoodWillPunting

Sold her profile to the highest bidder

cjkany2015

This is weird as it's a different girl.

She seemed fine yesterday but did say she may soon move to alternate premises.

I hate seeing these pimped girls the comms are so fractured as someone else controls AW and usually the phone.

She may show up as an indie. Fingers crossed.

If she has dissapeared then DAMN she was a good un!!!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 09:21:23 am by cjkany2015 »

Offline lewishamguy

This is weird as it's a different girl.

She seemed fine yesterday but did say she may soon move to alternate premises.

I hate seeing these pimped girls the comms are so fractured as someone else controls AW and usually the phone.

She may show up as an indie. Fingers crossed.

If she has dissapeared then DAMN she was a good un!!!

it's the same girl dude! if you remove her red glasses, but she is used to swap profile with different name and location. :thumbsdown:

cjkany2015

it's the same girl dude! if you remove her red glasses, but she is used to swap profile with different name and location. :thumbsdown:

I've seen her twice this week and I don't *think* it's the same girl though 1% chance I could be wrong. I think it's the same mobi number.

I hate this side of the business. Seems to be so much drama every time I find a good one.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 10:26:21 am by cjkany2015 »

Offline lewishamguy

I've seen her twice this week and I don't *think* it's the same girl though 1% chance I could be wrong. I think it's the same mobi number.

I hate this side of the business. Seems to be so much drama every time I find a good one.

well if I talk about this girl in the pic below I saw her several times while she was working in Acton under another profile named Ewa and later she moved to Barbican by swapping a profile which blonde_ola but I haven't seen her in this area. So I got no idea which girl  you saw under blonde_ola looks a bit suspicious to me :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

cjkany2015

This is the girl I saw twice this week under that profile.

Do you think they are the same and the new one is more made up? Is this the girl you saw?

External Link/Members Only

Can't really be arsed now, just curious.

Offline lewishamguy

This is the girl I saw twice this week under that profile.

Do you think they are the same and the new one is more made up? Is this the girl you saw?

External Link/Members Only

Can't really be arsed now, just curious.

yes exactly her pics when I saw her in Acton and she is the same girl on new pics but as I said she started swapping profile so I won't bother to see her again although she was a good hunt.

Offline rubric

well if I talk about this girl in the pic below I saw her several times while she was working in Acton under another profile named Ewa and later she moved to Barbican by swapping a profile which blonde_ola but I haven't seen her in this area. So I got no idea which girl  you saw under blonde_ola looks a bit suspicious to me :rolleyes:

Kinda odd .. I saw Eva when she was at Acton, but while she *looked* similiar she definitely had lot bigger boobs. A sister perhaps?

Offline lewishamguy

Kinda odd .. I saw Eva when she was at Acton, but while she *looked* similiar she definitely had lot bigger boobs. A sister perhaps?

that Acton flat was shared by other girls so possibly you saw her sister  :D then. Ewa is definitely more than size 8.

waxman

Saw Ola again today. I love this bird though felt a bit rushed today as the girls in this flat take back to back bookings.

Still a good session though similar to the first.

I have a soft spot for polish girls, they are a class above in my experience.

I wonder if a few guys were there off the back of my own review and I have been the master of my own downfall.

I have a hard spot for Polish girls   -)

Offline rubric

that Acton flat was shared by other girls so possibly you saw her sister  :D then. Ewa is definitely more than size 8.

Yeah, I know about it being shared. The girl I saw was similiar, but was more fuller figured - and had some differences that couldn't be just photoshopped from that photo - such as shorter fingers.  So maybe I did see an older sister.

Offline bestbefore

I am getting a bit confused with this one.

Does Lena =Ola =Ewa that was in Acton???

and she seems to be back in Whitechapel area

cjkany2015

3 locations in 3 days!

I'm going over to Whitechapel so will clear it up later.

Offline bestbefore

3 locations in 3 days!

I'm going over to Whitechapel so will clear it up later.

Good Man!

Let us know who she really is!

Offline rubric

Saw Lena - she's definitely not the same girl *I* saw as Ewa in Acton, similar, but younger. Good levels of service and would see again.