Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sheng long  (Read 16009 times)

Offline jarrovian

Met sheng long yesterday and so glad I did. Massage is not everybodys cup of tea but if you find a good masseuse who is also willing to give that little extra it can be a very erotic experience. Sheng is a pretty Chinese lady and very friendly. Once I was stripped and lying face down she aske if a happy ending was required and I of course replied "yes". What was to follow was an hour of extreme pleasure. I had asked for a soft relaxing massage but what i got was a mixture of relaxation and extreme arousal. As her hands worked on my legs, buttocks and back i was so relaxed that i almost dozed off, but this was where the arousal started as sheng ever so lightly carressed my halls. I haven't felt a touch like it in years and i almost came there and then. She would alternate between these two forms of massage for the next half hour, occasionally slipping a finger between my cheeks to the rim of my anus. Wow. Once i had turned over she continued to gently tease me until i could hold back no longer. Afer cleaning me up she continued with the massage for the rest of the appointment. I would highly recommended for those of you who enjoy a sensual massage. No other services offered or  asked for.

Offline jarrovian

Gumtree massage Tyne and wear or vivastreet. Calm down I'm not IT savvy

nyjon2011

Hi Jarrovian

Thanks for your info. How much was it for 1 hour massage with H/R?

Cheers

nyjon2011

Cheers!! Do you think she would allow any touching?

Offline maxxblue

No way. I offered to pay her a lot more on top of £45, but she wouldn't budge.

CM Punk

Off to see this lady this weekend, really looking forward to it and bopefully it lives up to what you guys say.

Basilbasset

Advert seems to have disappeared with that link?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Online Kev3773

Saw Sheng Long yesterday just for the half hour. She is very pretty and speaks decent English, had a very good massage with lots of contact around my balls and sphincter and one of the best two handed oily HE ever. Will be visiting her again soon. £35 a bargain

Offline Eager Thighs

Is she in her own place or part of Amy's Massage Parlour?

Offline jarrovian

Offline Eager Thighs

Her own terraced house

Thanks. Never been for a massage + HE but would love to try. How old is she?

Offline jarrovian

30 she told me, no reason to doubt her. Just go, relax and enjoy. She's lovely friendly girl

Offline Eager Thighs

30 she told me, no reason to doubt her. Just go, relax and enjoy. She's lovely friendly girl

This her? Found a few pics on her Gumtree ad.
External Link/Members Only

Offline maxxblue

But she looks better in the flesh!

Offline oohisay

Is a shower available afterwards?

Offline Mr blue

I would think so , she has shower facilities

Offline Eager Thighs

I've tried calling Sheng Long at 8pm tonight without success. I've left a text message and voicemail on her phone. I hope she can see me tomorrow, really eager to try out this massage thing :dancegirl: :music:

Offline Eager Thighs

Never mind I'm now booked in to see her tomorrow :dancegirl:

Offline big p ne

£45 for a one hour massage + HR i will have to pay her a visit cheers lads ;)

Offline crazy8

Offline Spakattacker

Have go agree with everyone already on here, was in need of a massage and tried to book my regular of Tanya from Whitley bay however she wasn't available so thought I'd try sheng long after reading all the good reviews on here.
Text her at 10.40am. She replied about 10 mins later saying she could fit me in at 1pm.
After exchanging a few more messages about location price (£45 for 1 hour massage and HE) etc the meeting was set.
House easy to find and parking right outside her door, the room itself wasn't the nicest but the lady herself wasn't bad for an older lady. She was wearing a dress and tights.

The massage wasn't the best but i have never had my cock balls and asshole teased like that before, I don't know what she was doing but it felt amazing.

It didn't take too long until I couldn't hold off anymore and upon climaxing instinctively grabbed her ass which she said she didn't mind.

Would highly recommend and will be visiting again.

Offline jarrovian

Yip was there again earlier today. Definitely the best tease

Offline Blue Cat

I managed to get my booking cancelled due to being busy driving when she texted asking for confirmation :blush:, but I'll try again.

It gives me the chance to ask a newbie question here though. Does HE need to be agreed before meeting?

Offline jarrovian

No she will ask you to undress and get on the bed, and then ask if you want he, which is 10 extra

darren55

Hi,

Is she still working/available and giving HE? Never tried but looking to

Still-alive

Hi,

Is she still working/available and giving HE? Never tried but looking to

Looks like it, she renewed her Gumtree ad just over a month ago.

Personally, I would love to visit her but it's about a 45 minute trip each way from where I live, plus the time spent with her, and I just don't have the time to be absent because of my commitment as a primary carer. Maybe one day the chance will come up.

Offline everaad

Looks like it, she renewed her Gumtree ad just over a month ago.

Personally, I would love to visit her but it's about a 45 minute trip each way from where I live, plus the time spent with her, and I just don't have the time to be absent because of my commitment as a primary carer. Maybe one day the chance will come up.
well worth the visit,
you are obviously  close to me at 45 minutes both ways

Offline Sar-Major

Fucking link :dash:

Calm Down, Toshy...........Its usually ME who chucks the "Teddy Bears" out of the fekin pram......over Links....

:D :D :D :D :D :P :P

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac